Worried about Hookers psyche?

Is his so so play by his own admitting got him mentally prepared for the biggest game of his life especially with a bunch of fans wanting Milton to start ? 🤔
Good grief. He's completing 69% of his passes with 6 TDs and 0 interceptions and we are 3-0. Shows how good he is when we are complaining with those stats!
Just 2 years ago we only won 3 games! We are light years ahead of where we were and still climbing! Florida is dead this week, book it! Hooker is going to light them up like a roman candle!

Haven't been here in a few days. Please point me to the thread where a bunch of people want Milton to start.

I for one don’t want Milton to start.
I believe in HH!!
GBO! 🍊🍊🍊
Milton has obviously improved & that's good for all of us. He has a monster of an arm and he's much more accurate now. Good to know that if Hooker was to get injured we're not going to be wishing & hoping like so many times in the past.

Reactions: Alto1
Hookers play has been so so? (Even if it is his own admission, all good QBs are gonna say they can do better) How the hell have we gotten so spoiled lmao. Hookers played good. Great? Maybe not but still one of the top 3 qbs in conference easy. He’s not gonna hit every throw. Be realistic.

Reactions: stewart6600
Is his so so play by his own admitting got him mentally prepared for the biggest game of his life especially with a bunch of fans wanting Milton to start ? 🤔
Really? You must of forgot the blue font!
😂😂😂 a bunch of fans wanting Milton to Start 😂😂😂
I don’t think a couple of good quarters in blowout games is enough to erase the memory of what he did with meaningful snaps in close games last season. Optimistic sure but , wanting him to start? 🤣🤣👍

I remember a long time ago when we were happy with squeaking out wins vs inferior opponents

Hooker is in no way, shape, or form at risk of being replaced. He knows that. He might be worried about Tillman being out. But he knows the other guys will step up.

Reactions: LadyVolette
Hooker has thrown for 42 TDs and 2 ints since taking over. Anyone with half a brain doesn't want that change to happen...

Thank you! I'm all aboard with Milton getting better and playing a series or two, but let's not get crazy. Hooker is right there with Bryce Young as far as qb's in the SEC go. Some Vol fans also wanted Branndon Stewart over Peyton Manning. They pretty much suck at those kind of personnel decisions.

Last edited:
I’m not qualified to coach middle school much less D-1, but I’d like to see Hooker open up on a designed Qb run for a decent gain.

He seems to get settled down after a couple good hits.

VN Store

Back