Women's College World Series

Sooners are just better . . . Than everyone . . . By quite a bit. They may run rule us.

We all pretty much knew this would end w Oklahoma. I guess we can still make it and play em again. They are just in another galaxy than everyone. No shame in losing to them.

We all pretty much knew this would end w Oklahoma. They are just in another galaxy than everyone. No shame in losing to them.
We just need to beat some cow gurls, then seminoles….get into final pairing and it is all a clean slate.

An ole Tim Corbin trick

Reactions: chuckiepoo
We all pretty much knew this would end w Oklahoma. I guess we can still make it and play em again. They are just in another galaxy than everyone. No shame in losing to them.
They are the best team, and there is no shame in losing to them at all.

However, I would like to at least go down having put our best effort forward. It's hard to feel that was done today with the pitching rotation. It's like we conceded defeat before the game started and were already preparing for the loser's bracket game.

No. she put us in the losers bracket without the best players on the field. She should be fired immediately.

She has a strategy. It may work out.

If Picken's could have got 8-10 outs, and we were still tied or down one, then we would have seen AR or PG.

When the other direction, so we went to Plan B.

Happens in world class tennis all the time. Very common strategy if you get down 3-0 to tank that set to and jump them in the next one.

We just need to punch the cowgurls in the nose tonight at 6:00!

Need to beat the snot out of Okie State tonight.

No. she put us in the losers bracket without the best players on the field. She should be fired immediately.
Blue font, right? I'm sorry, I never know for sure. Some people can actually be that obtuse.

You sure picked a real banger for your first softball post of the season.
drive-by fan
aww-lauren-conrad.gif

I know I am a drive-by also,,,but at least I'm not shooting

While watching numerous games and teams, I am really impressed by the fielders on the left side of the diamond. These young women mostly have strong arms and don't throw like girls. 3B Steele from Stanford is a firecracker who plays much larger than her stature and a vacuum at 3B.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back