Woman killed in road rage incident

I figured as much when you defended your statement and thought I'd have some fun at your expense. No need for an apology.

The OP linked a story that included a good bit of information about the car but failed to mention the suspect's description. Over the last few years, I, and many others, have noticed a trend in stories of avoiding descriptions of suspects when they are black. While unable to provide links, I have read articles including some with interviews of police about naming the race of a suspect is discouraged, when the suspect is black. Like it reduces the crime rate of said segment..

And while your research to provide media articles including the suspect's description may fulfill some need you have, the OP is simply another observation of a trend I have observed.

Have a good day, friend.

Go find yourself a nice safe space and have a good cry.

Maybe you're just a sensitive triggered snowflake.

It does seem like an unusual hill to die on. I can't imagine how insecure and flaccid one must be to be truly bothered that a media outlet uses a link to a police statement embedded in their story to describe the appearance of a suspect rather than providing a manual entry in the story. The information is provided either way. With all of the ****ed up things in the world, this seems pretty insignificant, but to each their own.

It does seem like an unusual hill to die on. I can't imagine how insecure and flaccid one must be to be truly bothered that a media outlet uses a link to a police statement embedded in their story to describe the appearance of a suspect rather than providing a manual entry in the story. The information is provided either way. With all of the ****ed up things in the world, this seems pretty insignificant, but to each their own.

It’s becoming clear the fragile white egos that once resided only in the Politics Forum have seeped out across the board. They are too easily offended any time race is mentioned OR when it is not but they feel it should be.

Reactions: crusse10
It’s becoming clear the fragile white egos that once resided only in the Politics Forum have seeped out across the board. They are too easily offended any time race is mentioned OR when it is not but they feel it should be.

Lol, pointing out the blatant hypocrisy isn’t being sensitive. It just further proves why nobody gives a flip about the real snowflakes and their faux “causes”.

VN Store

Back