Woman killed in road rage incident

THESE are the type of people that shouldn't be allowed to have a gun. Imagine shooting someone because they're driving too slow or accidentally cut you off. Psychopaths.
It's unlikely they were "allowed"

I've tried to calm myself in traffic because of all the crazies. Everyone seems to be on edge

THESE are the type of people that shouldn't be allowed to have a gun. Imagine shooting someone because they're driving too slow or accidentally cut you off. Psychopaths.

Well now they are a murderer. So if caught and convicted, they wont be allowed to legally purchase one.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
The suspect rolled down the window. Fired several times. The husband did not get a glimpse of the driver?

Or our woke media refuses to describe the suspect.

I'd say the latter.

Law enforcement is still searching for the driver, who was reportedly in a gray or silver 2010 Chevrolet Malibu or Impala with dark tinted windows and chrome around the window frame.

I'd say the latter.

Law enforcement is still searching for the driver, who was reportedly in a gray or silver 2010 Chevrolet Malibu or Impala with dark tinted windows and chrome around the window frame.

Yeah. Saw that as well. So...........

...avoiding describing the suspect to avoid being racist (unless of course, they're white, which if the suspect was in this case there would be screaming about WHITE INTERSTATE SUPREMACY! Of course, there are some morans saying interstate highways are, in fact, racist, but I digress), but using particular details that tend to be associated with certain demographics is not making racist assumptions?

No wonder the name for these idiots is woke. They have to lay awake at night worrying about all the intricacies of avoiding any racial associations.

Reactions: tbh and Boca Vol
Yeah. Saw that as well. So...........

...avoiding describing the suspect to avoid being racist (unless of course, they're white, which if the suspect was in this case there would be screaming about WHITE INTERSTATE SUPREMACY! Of course, there are some morans saying interstate highways are, in fact, racist, but I digress), but using particular details that tend to be associated with certain demographics is not making racist assumptions?

No wonder the name for these idiots is woke. They have to lay awake at night worrying about all the intricacies of avoiding any racial associations.

Would it be acceptable to you if they provided a link to a police statement that described the appearance of the victim?

How in the h#ll does that help identify the suspect?

How the hell does it not? They linked to a police report referring to the suspect as an African-American with dreadlocks. If they really wanted to suppress that information, why would they link this? And if this is a broader media initiative, why do the following stories about the same incident reference the description of the suspect?

Mother of 6 shot, killed in road rage incident on way to the beach

Mother of 6 killed in alleged road rage incident on I-95 South in Lumberton, sheriff says

Mom of 6 heading to Hilton Head killed in ‘cowardly’ road rage shooting in NC

How the hell does it not? They linked to a police report referring to the suspect as an African-American with dreadlocks. If they really wanted to suppress that information, why would they link this? And if this is a broader media initiative, why do the following stories about the same incident reference the description of the suspect?

Mother of 6 shot, killed in road rage incident on way to the beach

Mother of 6 killed in alleged road rage incident on I-95 South in Lumberton, sheriff says

Mom of 6 heading to Hilton Head killed in ‘cowardly’ road rage shooting in NC

Explain how a description of the victim helps with identifying a suspect? You plan on having a seance? Need to recognize the spirit who will provide the vital clues?

Explain how a description of the victim helps with identifying a suspect? You plan on having a seance? Need to recognize the spirit who will provide the vital clues?

I mistakenly typed victim instead of suspect. My apologies. The story provided a link to the police statement with a physical description of the suspect, yet you are crying about them avoiding information relevant to identifying the suspect.

Reactions: VolsSportsFan
I mistakenly typed victim instead of suspect. My apologies. The story provided a link to the police statement with a physical description of the suspect, yet you are crying about them avoiding information relevant to identifying the suspect.

I figured as much when you defended your statement and thought I'd have some fun at your expense. No need for an apology.

The OP linked a story that included a good bit of information about the car but failed to mention the suspect's description. Over the last few years, I, and many others, have noticed a trend in stories of avoiding descriptions of suspects when they are black. While unable to provide links, I have read articles including some with interviews of police about naming the race of a suspect is discouraged, when the suspect is black. Like it reduces the crime rate of said segment..

And while your research to provide media articles including the suspect's description may fulfill some need you have, the OP is simply another observation of a trend I have observed.

Have a good day, friend.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I figured as much when you defended your statement and thought I'd have some fun at your expense. No need for an apology.

The OP linked a story that included a good bit of information about the car but failed to mention the suspect's description. Over the last few years, I, and many others, have noticed a trend in stories of avoiding descriptions of suspects when they are black. While unable to provide links, I have read articles including some with interviews of police about naming the race of a suspect is discouraged, when the suspect is black. Like it reduces the crime rate of said segment..

And while your research to provide media articles including the suspect's description may fulfill some need you have, the OP is simply another observation of a trend I have observed.

Have a good day, friend.

Yet after reading the OP, I knew the skin color and hair style of the suspect. They provided that information to their readers. My "research" involved searching google for "road rage shooting" and scrolling the first page. The articles are readily available and provide the same information.

I hope you have a good day as well.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back