WNBA/Training Camps/ Pro LVs

Why is Kia Nurse still in the WNBA? I swear she hasn’t cracked 25% shooting in a pro game I’ve watched her in.

Reactions: VolFuture
she should have been called for traveling on that shot. 3 steps after the dribble. wnba bad!

she should have been called for traveling on that shot. 3 steps after the dribble. wnba bad!
Dribble, gather, 1-2.. not a walk

Gather steps are steps where u have already dribbled but your foot is still in the air so by rule you can put it down and still 1 2 into a shot. No different than a “jump stop” and pivot Is technically 3 steps but not a walk

Why is Kia Nurse still in the WNBA? I swear she hasn’t cracked 25% shooting in a pro game I’ve watched her in.

She's mostly been pretty good but very much injured for a few years. She was pretty effective when playing healthy and an All-Star for a crappy team. I know you hate to acknowledge or give props to anything non-Lady Vol, and I hate the UConn coach but please....

Reactions: brieeallen
She's mostly been pretty good but very much injured for a few years. She was pretty effective when playing healthy and an All-Star for a crappy team. I know you hate to acknowledge or give props to anything non-Lady Vol, and I hate the UConn coach but please....

Where she went to college aside. I just don’t think she’s very good. Over the last 4 seasons she’s basically a 30% shooter across the board. Not a good passer, not a good play maker and prone to injury.

Could probably think of 10 guards who aren’t in the league who play 10X better than her. She had one really stellar season in Australian league but has never shown that in the W. I just don’t see it. Last night was a typical game for her 1-8 1-4 1 assist no rebounds. Pathetic for a veteran guard.

Simply great to see and support our LV Pros. I believe Jordy is going to impress alot this season, and I hope Rennia gets another look, if not in the W, then over seas. I think a great stint overseas could help reignite her chances of getting back in the W.
Honestly I feel like she should start watching her last night she is pro ready . I’m very excited for her this season I will catch a couple more games of her this season. Because my travel contract is currently in Seattle so i will be keeping up with her.

Destinney Henderson and Brea Beal waived from wnba teams. guess those ole south cacklelacky gurls can't hang? kinda sad not.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back