WNBA discussion thread?

madtownvol

I don’t think about you at all sweetheart. Didn’t read your post either. Save your time and pass me over.
Aaah how cute! The "Big man" trying to save face by using the patronizing phrase "sweetheart." Poor baby, you are gonna get worn out compensating so hard.

Last edited:

ttharpe

Tough one for the Sky but Candace had a nice game with 20pts. 14 reb and 4 assists
A tough one, for sure. They were playing catch up after getting down big in the 1st Q. Kah, Emma and Candace carried the team. The difference was guard play. Chelsea Gray was elite. So was Plum. Sloot and Quigley needed to match their play, but it was Sloot's first game back from being injured. I'm sure she'll return to form soon enough.

madtownvol

A tough one, for sure. They were playing catch up after getting down big in the 1st Q. Kah, Emma and Candace carried the team. The difference was guard play. Chelsea Gray was elite. So was Plum. Sloot and Quigley needed to match their play, but it was Sloot's first game back from being injured. I'm sure she'll return to form soon enough.
It was amazing how often the Sky failed to guard Plum on the perimeter. She is not exactly a secret anymore. Hopefully, Candace and company will get their revenge in the playoffs.

VN Store