WNBA discussion thread?

No the Bulls weren't a Super Team..I posted those teams never began til the Heat.in 2010-11 season..... But anyways Jordan done his thing and won..but was an egostical ******** ....
Jordan always complimented his teammates and coaches, he even said it was not all about him. Now Lebron James is egotistical.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Nah, how many of LeBron's teammates won MVP? Or whatever other arbitrary individual awards you want to throw out?
Dwade was a finals MVP, Shag was an MVP and 3 time finals MVP and Kyrie Irving was a rookie of the year.plenty more accolades of his teammates but I’ll just name those few.

He was still in his prime, he averaged 18pts & 7a his first season in LA as a 3rd option. Jordan never got that kind of help from a 3rd option and barely a 2nd option on his entire career with the Bulls.

Last edited:
171558E1-C695-4CE7-98CC-A2C5260780AE.jpeg
Oh look. Over in the NBA forum there’s a thread for All Time NBA Players Thread. And it disallows Jordan vs LeBron debate. So let’s go argue about it in the WNBA thread over at the Lady Vols forum…
@Freak

Reactions: brittannica
View attachment 589525
Oh look. Over in the NBA forum there’s a thread for All Time NBA Players Thread. And it disallows Jordan vs LeBron debate. So let’s go argue about it in the WNBA thread over at the Lady Vols forum…
@Freak
Fair point. The Jordan/Lebron debates are exhausting. But it’s not like anybody really ever posts about the wnba anyway. This thread hadn’t seen action in over a month. I can move the said posts to the NBA forum if people wish to continue the debate.

View attachment 589525
@Freak
....,................ There we go I erased all my post....now the thread patrol should be okay.....have a good day...

Last edited:
I think Wilson had a lot to do with Stewart's poor game offensively.
Perhaps to some extent but Stewart was off more games than not during the entire playoffs. She missed so many wide open threes and even some close in shots. I had not seen much of Stewart since she had been in the WNBA, so I decided to watch New York throughout the playoffs. She was rarely even the best player on her team in most games (Jones had some great games!) much less the league. It reminded me of why the MVP of the season should be based on the entire year including the playoffs. If so, Wilson surely would have gotten the honor.

This was a conversation about Super Teams being formed...in WNBA then drifted to Super Teams in NBA...but if it irritates individuals go ahead bump it over...no biggie..carry on have a stupendous day...
Anytime "the GOAT" in any sport and any gender of that sport it discussed....it will always end ugly
ESPN did an article on the 25 greatest WNBA basketball players of all time

Diana Taurasi is considered #1,,,but Tamika would be my choice over her
I am just proud TN has two in the top ten
#2 Tamika Catchings
#9 Candace Parker

VN Store

Back