WNBA discussion thread?

lvocd

As everyone already knows, I'm not the least bit surprised. Parker did her best, but she played the last two games on fumes. It's a wonder she could go at all.

Should be a good final series.

gule

Glad I forgot the game was tonight. Spent the time helping my MIL [yes, she's still alive & kicking] do some online shopping for lingerie. lol

Looks like Quigly should have been let go and Diamond should have stayed with Chicago. She and parker should both retire. imho.

madtownvol

Glad I forgot the game was tonight. Spent the time helping my MIL [yes, she's still alive & kicking] do some online shopping for lingerie. lol

Looks like Quigly should have been let go and Diamond should have stayed with Chicago. She and parker should both retire. imho.

A really bad hot take on CP3. She was spectacular through games 1-3. It is a tragedy the Sky let game 1 slip because Parker had an absolute legend game. But after Thomas corked her knee with a terrible dirty play in game 3 (that should have been reviewed), CP3 has not been the same.

I am betting she is playing through a quad muscle contusion and maybe even a mild knee sprain. Her mobility is clearly effected.

I agree they needed Diamond as the spark off the bench., She can defend as well as Gardner but also could have provided some offensive punch.

Quigley picked a terrible time to get into a shooting slump. That is what she brings and when her shot is not dropping, she becomes a liability.

Last edited:

FrozenLVFan

"Time for Nine"
FYI, the USA team is playing an intrasquad scrimmage tonight at 10 pm ET on NBA.TV. Eight of the 25 players on the roster won't be playing because they're in the WNBA finals.

madtownvol

Congrats to the Aces! I enjoyed the finals. Just wish Chicago had made it.
Aces were the best team this season. I hate to say it but they would have probably taken the Sky in 4 as well,

I hope CP3 comes back and the Sky brings in a little more talent so she can end on championship. Candace, Copper, Meesemen is a strong core to build around. They mainly need some upgrades at the guard slots and more offensively gifted 6th player off the bench.

sisaq

Aces were the best team this season. I hate to say it but they would have probably taken the Sky in 4 as well,

I hope CP3 comes back and the Sky brings in a little more talent so she can end on championship. Candace, Copper, Meesemen is a strong core to build around. They mainly need some upgrades at the guard slots and more offensively gifted 6th player off the bench.
If they have Diamond they would've won

VN Store