• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

Wiseman ineligible

saying 'well, we have no idea what it is but, uh, they must have something' isn't exactly logic IMHO.
It's a lot more logical to believe there is likely new information in the NCAA's hand than to believe that the NCAA just made the capricious decision to "re"-rule him ineligible without just cause.

If you can't see that, maybe you should start over with the definition of logic.

I should have taken my own advice and just given this up long ago. It's a futile battle.

Reactions: cardvolfan
If u ever really want to piss off a Memphis Fan just say Calipari should have fouled Mario Chalmers. Title would have been vacated anyway

Reactions: cardvolfan
I would say it's more like I turned Gary off my radio dial years ago...I can only take so much of that giggling girl voice of his.

I don't listen to sports radio anymore...too much like political radio. yuck.

you guys can peacock strut all you like but I'm down with having Wiseman half the season plus the AAC/NCAA tourney. Works for me.

I think it’ll make Memphis better. It’s forcing one of the other freshman to step up, since Wiseman isn’t there to carry the load.

Reactions: UofMemphis
I would say it's more like I turned Gary off my radio dial years ago...I can only take so much of that giggling girl voice of his.

I don't listen to sports radio anymore...too much like political radio. yuck.

you guys can peacock strut all you like but I'm down with having Wiseman half the season plus the AAC/NCAA tourney. Works for me.

You were always going to have him then. You just jeopardized the future of your program to ensure a victory over Western Illinois St. or something like that.

meh, as a Memphis fan this is still WAY better than wasting away under Tubby Smith who is currently 0-7 at High Point. [/shrug]

worst case, Wiseman sits all 12 games...best case, NCAA reduces it to 9 games since we played him under a TRO as a defendant while being sued. Either way we get him for most the AAC schedule, the AAC tourney, and NCAA tourney, which is when we really need him.

he'll pay the 11,500 back after he signs his NBA contract. Good Luck til we meet in Knox-vegas

Your school, your town and your head coach sux. I lived in your crap city for 4 years and I can attest that Memphis is the dingleball of the earth.

GO VOLS

Reactions: volfaninky
You were always going to have him then. You just jeopardized the future of your program to ensure a victory over Western Illinois St. or something like that.

good lord, turn the melodramatic meter down a few notches...like we're scared of vacated seasons or sitting out players.

win the title, print the t-shirts, and make the DVDs...worry about the NCAA after the fact.

Your school, your town and your head coach sux. I lived in your crap city for 4 years and I can attest that Memphis is the dingleball of the earth.

GO VOLS

if you don't like Memphis...don't live there.

I mean, personally, I don't like Nashville...so I don't live there...problem solved!

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
What a shame. Would rather TN beat them with Wiseman playing. let the man play that game. court order that week. F#### the rules..

I was just trying to stir the pot. I could give 2 s###s about Wiseman and his future.
Gotcha, wasn’t singling you out though...I’ve seen multiple people talk about beating them at full strength, I couldn’t care less. It’s their own fault they aren’t at full strength and I don’t feel sorry for recruiting shady kids and having to deal with the repercussions while we continue to recruit the proper way.

Gotcha, wasn’t singling you out though...I’ve seen multiple people talk about beating them at full strength, I couldn’t care less. It’s their own fault they aren’t at full strength and I don’t feel sorry for recruiting shady kids and having to deal with the repercussions while we continue to recruit the proper way.
I don't understand how you get to play at all anywhere if you break the rules of compensation. we had a kid on our football team that took $200 to feed his kids and was never heard from again. NCAA is a farce as far as I'm concerned.

Wiseman suspension upheld. He won't play against us, but the main point from that decision is the NCAA held their ground and didn't allow themselves to be deterred by the Memphis shenanigans. Most of their fans and posters here probably won't believe what is coming next.

Reactions: MinisterofDef#92
Wiseman suspension upheld. He won't play against us, but the main point from that decision is the NCAA held their ground and didn't allow themselves to be deterred by the Memphis shenanigans. Most of their fans and posters here probably won't believe what is coming next.
Kinda funny how ole Knucklehead has disappeared

Reactions: Rickyvol77

VN Store

Back