Windy's football discussion thread.

It's the only thread on the FF that I have on Watch. Who knows if Stoerner Fumbles has any clue whatsoever, but he has been pretty humble throughout the thread, and unlike most posts there, his actually make some amount of sense.

btw, the mods have been in a merging frenzy, so the whole thread reads a bit jumpy.

It's the only thread on the FF that I have on Watch. Who knows if Stoerner Fumbles has any clue whatsoever, but he has been pretty humble throughout the thread, and unlike most posts there, his actually make some amount of sense.

btw, the mods have been in a merging frenzy, so the whole thread reads a bit jumpy.
He’s been in the RF also

Reactions: VolNExile

Alright, I read, skipped through the whole thread. It’s got my interest .

Reactions: VolNExile
Alright, I read, skipped through the whole thread. It’s got my interest .
I skim the replies, but I read his posts.
dunno.gif

If the the vast majority of the players were really behind this guy we would not have seen the team quit in so many games and the culture would not be nearly as bad as its been. Not buying it.

If the the vast majority of the players were really behind this guy we would not have seen the team quit in so many games and the culture would not be nearly as bad as its been. Not buying it.
Gtfo!!
This thread is a pro CJP thread. Alternative opinions are not allowed. We’re going with the “if we believe it will come true” plan. At least for this year anyway. I’m calling it the JayBird plan in honor of my Dad.

You should take ur pessimistic tail to the FF whine there!! You can prolly get a block of cheese to go with ur whine if you like that sort of thing...😂

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Gtfo!!
This thread is a pro CJP thread. Alternative opinions are not allowed. We’re going with the “if we believe it will come true” plan. At least for this year anyway. I’m calling it the JayBird plan in honor of my Dad.
The Zone lurches back into ornery life!

STFU and GTFO! Woo-hoo! Now all we need is a coaching search. Oh wait...

From the Coachery thread in the FF just now:
Summary of investigation was delivered to Chancellor this morning. Small group including Boyd (but not PF) currently meeting with her. Expectation is that they’ll come out of that room with a decision. The perception in the AD office is that the report is pretty damning.

VN Store

Back