Will you take the CCP Virus vaccine? Why/why not

• Yes

Votes: 53 34.6%
  • No

Votes: 80 52.3%
  • Undecided (include why)

Votes: 20 13.1%

• Total voters
You didn't ask a question, what was there to deflect from? You've already demonstrated yourself to believe I'm a sheep. You can't claim you aren't an anti-vaxxer but not trusting a vaccine and refusing to get one tells a different tale. All of your rambling about governmental overreach is fodder to help you shore up a point against an argument only you were having.
You can acknowledge the importance of getting vaccinated for Polio, DDP, etc. and still think that flu and COVID shots are pointless money grabs without being "anit-vaxx"

Reactions: DC_Vol and Weezy
Have their been millions of killed in America? You've bought the panic hook line and rod. Sorry, it's the same concept as 2009 except you had one of yours in. If trump is president in 2009 thisxhappens

I’ll slow it down. We went into lockdown just after much of the rest of the world did. That was not the case for swine flu. If this were swine flu killing like 12,000 people, no one would be suggesting a lockdown. Your logic makes absolutely no sense.

Well now that the 'vaccine' is apparently going to get emergency approval, let's dissect where it will be deployed first.
1. Health care workers.
2. Grammy and her bridge playing friends at the nursing home.
3. Convicted felons. (being talked about apparently)

If this is so vital to our survival, shouldn't we be inoculating our most valuable citizens first? You know... the children? Why aren't elementary schools #2 on the list?

Food for thought:

Edward Jenner. - Smallpox

Louis Pasteur - Rabies among others

Friedrich Loeffler - diptheria

Maurice Hilleman - Mumps, measels, chickenpox

Pfizer - A specific strain of the flu

Reactions: AM64
Have their been millions of killed in America? You've bought the panic hook line and rod. Sorry, it's the same concept as 2009 except you had one of yours in. If trump is president in 2009 thisxhappens

It's hook, line and sinker.

Heh. No, this is really a common sense issue more than anything. Wearing masks has been used for literally centuries to prevent the spread of germs and diseases. When you have surgery, everyone wears a mask. Why? Because it works. Period.
I've seen this logic a lot. Seems way more likely a surgeon is wearing a mask because they don't want blood splatter in their mouth. Or dentists wear them because they don't want spit splashed on them. Not viruses.

Well now that the 'vaccine' is apparently going to get emergency approval, let's dissect where it will be deployed first.
1. Health care workers.

If this is so vital to our survival, shouldn't we be inoculating our most valuable citizens first? You know... the children? Why aren't elementary schools #2 on the list?

Food for thought:

They haven't been tested in children yet, to my knowledge.

I've seen this logic a lot. Seems way more likely a surgeon is wearing a mask because they don't want blood splatter in their mouth. Or dentists wear them because they don't want spit splashed on them. Not viruses.

tumblr_n7dp1ak14Y1ry46hlo1_500.gif

1. Health care workers.

Food for thought:

Because it hasn't been tested or approved for use on children yet.

Why wouldn't they wear a face shield then? It would prevent splatter much better. The mask's primary purpose is to prevent patient infection.

If masks work, why are people who wear them (like me) still contracting Covid?
For the same reason that condoms aren't a full proof way to avoid pregnancy or STDs. They help reduce the risk but not to zero.

Vaccine = Communiss!

trump-epstein-wide.jpg

If masks work, why are people who wear them (like me) still contracting Covid?

Wearing a mask does not equal wearing a proper mask with a correct fit and handling it the right way. Military and nuclear industry CBR training teach how and why with respirators - generally along with something like banana oil to demonstrate when you do it wrong - the Army just used to do it with tear gas. Much of it including no beards applies for masks, too. Watch a 30 minute segment of any news program and you'll be hard pressed to find many people doing it right. Some public information about mask wear and testing and approval of masks would have gone a long way.

Wearing a mask does not equal wearing a proper mask with a correct fit and handling it the right way. Military and nuclear industry CBR training teach how and why with respirators - generally along with something like banana oil to demonstrate when you do it wrong - the Army just used to do it with tear gas. Much of it including no beards applies for masks, too. Watch a 30 minute segment of any news program and you'll be hard pressed to find many people doing it right. Some public information about mask wear and testing and approval of masks would have gone a long way.
I used to have to be fit tested annually for a mask and I don't remember for what reason. They used some sort of a spray to see if the mask fit otherwise you were taking it off. These germ incubators everyone are wearing now aren't worth the time of day.

VN Store

Back