Will you take the CCP Virus vaccine? Why/why not

• Yes

Votes: 53 34.6%
  • No

Votes: 80 52.3%
  • Undecided (include why)

Votes: 20 13.1%

• Total voters
Sorry, but I disagree with your characterization of seat belt laws being overtaxing. When a person is involved in a car wreck and they aren't wearing a seatbelt they are more likely to die or be seriously injured. Who pays for their hospital bills? We all do through increased medical costs. Who pays for raising their child? We all do through increased social security expenses. I could go on and on, but reckless behavior costs society money and taking a vaccine just like wearing a seatbelt are examples of many.
Ok we’ll disagree then. I’m standing pat.

So you will ignore Fauci advise on this but ridicule others for not taking his advice on other things . Interesting

I'm not real keen on the "warpspeed" development of a vaccine that - historically - has take 4+ years. Politics + science = crap.

No problem. I have a child that is an anti-vaxxer, but she wasn't raised when I was and saw people with polio, measles, mumps ad nauseum that aren't around today because of vaccines.
For the record I haven’t said I’ll take it or not.

My point is mandating a vaccine and then limiting liberties to force compliance is bull ****.

I wear my seatbelt when I’m driving on the highway too. But when I’m in my truck and driving to a dove field hunting in my F250 while hearing DING DING DING! It’s rather damn ridiculous. Let people make their own choices

I love it when you deflect , those witty comebacks are hiding your deflections .

You didn't ask a question, what was there to deflect from? You've already demonstrated yourself to believe I'm a sheep. You can't claim you aren't an anti-vaxxer but not trusting a vaccine and refusing to get one tells a different tale. All of your rambling about governmental overreach is fodder to help you shore up a point against an argument only you were having.

What if trump tells you to take it?

As if.

Trump is too busy crying in the Führerbunker to even be seen in public. Instead his mouthpiece Kaylee Mac is busier than Rudy's hanky trying to clean up this mess.

She's hawking Pfizers vaccines like knock off Ivanka purses in Chinatown.

For the record I haven’t said I’ll take it or not.

My point is mandating a vaccine and then limiting liberties to force compliance is bull ****.

I wear my seatbelt when I’m driving on the highway too. But when I’m in my truck and driving to a dove field hunting in my F250 while hearing DING DING DING! It’s rather damn ridiculous. Let people make their own choices
I guess I missed the point that the vaccine will be mandatory. As far as the seat belt noise, I thought you were an engineer?

I guess I missed the point that the vaccine will be mandatory. As far as the seat belt noise, I thought you were an engineer?
The discussion I jumped into was if they are made mandatory. And that’s when the seatbelt analogy came in. And they don’t use the damn buzzer on the fuse block anymore it’s integrated into the computer at least on my truck it is.

Also I’m a military brat. I can assure you I’ve been vaccinated more than most people on this board.

The discussion I jumped into was if they are made mandatory. And that’s when the seatbelt analogy came in. And they don’t use the damn buzzer on the fuse block anymore it’s integrated into the computer at least on my truck it is.

Also I’m a military brat. I can assure you I’ve been vaccinated more than most people on this board.
I like you, I'm not going to argue with you, unless you want to? There are ways to defeat any nagging safety nanny if you really want t.

I like you, I'm not going to argue with you, unless you want to? There are ways to defeat any nagging safety nanny if you really want t.
And I like you too. We aren’t arguing. But yeah I did check on the damn seatbelt buzzer for the longest time they didn’t do that on the 3/4 tons and up. They are work trucks after all. But when I saw the seatbelt sensor going to the computer and only one audible alarm for all the sensors I know my goose was cooked. And if I fiddled with it I’d have to unfiddle it to pass inspection every year in TX. The quick cost/benefit analysis said leave it the hell alone.

VN Store

Back