Will There Be Any Gimmicks Used On The Sidelines?

VolFreakJosh

“Don’t you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby!”
Butch used the trash can and Saban let his players hold a Championship Belt everytime one of them made a Defensive stop.

Personally, I just want us to focus on football and getting better.

Reactions: 1 person
You get to do cool sideline antics when you win... Hints the problem with Jones, he seemed to be more interested in catch phrases and cliches than winning... Making "HIS" brand... Saban could kiss every player on the forehead after every turnover and it wouldn't matter because they win... If we did it while only winning 4 games it makes us look dumb.

Reactions: 6 people
YXDOg.gif

Last edited:
Witch Doctor say he should have a computer set up on the sidelines attached to the jumbotron and every time they do something good,, run to the sidelines and post on twitter or these boards for all to see. lol

BNL

Reactions: 8 people
Witch Doctor say he should have a computer set up on the sidelines attached to the jumbotron and every time they do something good,, run to the sidelines and post on twitter or these boards for all to see. lol

BNL

tenor.gif

(Disclaimer: This is a satire gif only for those that are sarcastically impaired)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
tenor.gif

(Disclaimer: This is a satire gif only for those that are sarcastically impaired)

I gave you a like for your comedic timing and then took it back because you posted a disclaimer . Never qualify well timed humor 😎

Reactions: 3 people
Please do not sprint at the end of the quarter from one end of the field to the other…… Especially when you’re down 40 ... it’s really bad look

Reactions: 2 people
If you are going to use a gimmick I suggest the following....

The turnover robe. Every time we get a sack or defensive turnover, the player gets to put on the orange and white robe and strut up and down the sideline just like Ric Flair while yelling WOOOOOOOO and chest chopping teammates.

If you are going to use a gimmick I suggest the following....

The turnover robe. Every time we get a sack or defensive turnover, the player gets to put on the orange and white robe and strut up and down the sideline just like Ric Flair while yelling WOOOOOOOO and chest chopping teammates.

Nice... give him a crown and scepter too. Just go way over the top with it. Maybe throw a choreographed dance number in as well.

TIFWIW, but I heard a tidbit of inside info on something they’re gonna do to try and motivate the OL this season...

If an OL gets a pancake block, coach Friend is gonna let them hold his spit-bottle on the sidelines.

We don’t need no gimmicks right now. The only thing we need to be focusing in on right now is getting stronger, getting their attitudes right, and focusing on West Virginia. This staff has 15 and a half weeks to prepare on what they want to do. They should be putting a game plan together. Also, it may not be a total game plan, but I bet they are starting to figure out what they are going to do.

I thought we were going to rename Neyland "Da Club" and have bouncers and velvet ropes, plus come up from under the field in formation and run a bad ass play......

Probably my all-time favorite thread here

Im sure there will be something, every coach has there own little prop. Nothing wrong with them, unless they are corny.

I really can’t stand the stupid tradition of holding up 4 fingers at the conclusion of the 3rd quarter. It’s just so overdone and lame, and done on football fields across America so not really just a UT thing.

Reactions: 3 people
I personally don't see what's wrong with the "gimmicks"? hell, if it gives the guys some motivation to go rip someone's head off, rush to the sidelines, and get pumped up about it to go do it again the next time out... why complain?

Since were doing disclaimers: (maybe not a trashcan though).

VN Store

Back