Will Neyland be at 50% Capacity like Texas, or higher?

NASCAR letting a Thousand or so military heroes in to the Miami-Homestead race this weekend. And then there were thousands protesting and rioting this weekend. By the fall, we will be dying by the thousands or all enjoying sports. Attending a sporting event sure a lot safer than protest turning riot. Or living in Chicago. I don’t have a problem with charging more for a ticket to a UT home game to help distance folks and cover operating costs.

I referring to people being drunk, getting their temp checked at the gate. Not beverages in general.

I NEVER understood the Relationship between "Getting Drunk" and Having a good time. That is an oxymoron at the highest degree. Do people realize how totally stupid Drunks are? How totally not in control they are? If you can't just have a couple ; then you should consider having none. (NOT REFERRING TO YOU; PERSONALLY)

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
Exactly. NASCAR could be a testing ground. Let anyone in who wants in with or without a mask. Trump could even start his rallies again. Even at 50 thousand people before a race say at Daytona next month he could speak before the race for an hour and then let the fun begin. Bring your coolers of beer. Would be a fun night.

No. What is unbelievable is that some People will deny the Truth when it stares them in the face. In order to create a New Order, Chaos must reign. The Elites of this world order cannot implement their system with American being a Strong Economical Power. Everything else is collateral damage. Coming soon, "You Will Take The Vaccine; and IDChip". Stay tuned; but not to cnn. That's where they want the sheep. You are probably a conformist anyway.
Wow. Just insane

Wow. Just insane

Right. When you can't attack the message, attack the messenger. Just keep following along, don't DARE do any research outside you safety zone. You Will see the truth. As I suspected you did NOT look into one single item I suggested. So, nobody can Possibly know something YOU Dont? Got it.

Reactions: lukeneyland
C'mon Man, those Babies eat a very Pure Controlled Diet. Like Organic. But they are shot up with tons of viruses, germs, and chemical preservatives. And every time a Doctor or medical scientist steps up to denounce the practices; He or She loses their Jobs or Lives. Too many Intelligent people have come forward, including RFK. He has nothing to gain in bringing light to the Crap; on the contrary he is met with constant ridicule. JFK, RFK, & now RFK Jr. all tried to confront Evil in this Country, and we know what happened to the Elder Kennedys. I understand people don't want to believe what's happening, but that doesn't change it. Most Doctors don't even know what's in Vaccines, they are told what to do by Big Pharma. (and paid very well too). Prepare for an attack from the sheep----------Think I G A S ? Nope. I'm telling it like it is; and the Truth is always the easiest story.
Loosen that tin foil hat John. It’s gotten too tight again.

Reactions: NashVol11
C'mon Man, those Babies eat a very Pure Controlled Diet. Like Organic. But they are shot up with tons of viruses, germs, and chemical preservatives. And every time a Doctor or medical scientist steps up to denounce the practices; He or She loses their Jobs or Lives. Too many Intelligent people have come forward, including RFK. He has nothing to gain in bringing light to the Crap; on the contrary he is met with constant ridicule. JFK, RFK, & now RFK Jr. all tried to confront Evil in this Country, and we know what happened to the Elder Kennedys. I understand people don't want to believe what's happening, but that doesn't change it. Most Doctors don't even know what's in Vaccines, they are told what to do by Big Pharma. (and paid very well too). Prepare for an attack from the sheep----------Think I G A S ? Nope. I'm telling it like it is; and the Truth is always the easiest story.
I don't disagree as I'm not educated enough to have an opinion on this. What I was suggesting is that it could also be brought about my environmental factors that effect the childs parents

No. What is unbelievable is that some People will deny the Truth when it stares them in the face. In order to create a New Order, Chaos must reign. The Elites of this world order cannot implement their system with American being a Strong Economical Power. Everything else is collateral damage. Coming soon, "You Will Take The Vaccine; and IDChip". Stay tuned; but not to cnn. That's where they want the sheep. You are probably a conformist anyway.

Cloward and Pivon strategy.

Reactions: JohnWardForever
Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Texas sent an email to its season ticket holders saying they planned to play a full season at 50% capacity. (Per Outkick).

How does this effect the SEC (considering reports that the SEC, ACC, and Big 12 have been communicating regularly after the Big 10 announcement.

What do the SEC and Tennessee do?

I’m focused more on the fact Texas expressed they intended to play a full season. That means 12 games. Pretty big news if ACC and SEC follow suit.

I NEVER understood the Relationship between "Getting Drunk" and Having a good time. That is an oxymoron at the highest degree. Do people realize how totally stupid Drunks are? How totally not in control they are? If you can't just have a couple ; then you should consider having none. (NOT REFERRING TO YOU; PERSONALLY)
Nothing wrong with having more than a couple if you don't get staggering drunk....I generally agree with your post

I've maintained that Tennessee would be playing football in the fall from the beginning and still believe, one way or another (10 game schedule, division only, who knows), that this is going to happen.

My confidence in having fans attend Neyland has waned heavily since May/June. I'd love to be wrong, but I don't see how Neyland is going to be permitted to be over 50% capacity unless cases in Knox County/Tennessee completely dissipate as opposed to increase/remain flat and yield a strong survival rate as is currently the case. I absolutely don't see Tennessee bothering with allowing fans at all if they can't seat 45k+ in the stadium, and even that feels like a stretch (in spite of the revenue) since allowing 50% capacity would inherently move a ton of season ticket holders to undesirable seats relative to their donation.

Last edited:
Reactions: FBtime
Texas sent an email to its season ticket holders saying they planned to play a full season at 50% capacity. (Per Outkick).

How does this effect the SEC (considering reports that the SEC, ACC, and Big 12 have been communicating regularly after the Big 10 announcement.

What do the SEC and Tennessee do?

I'd be surprised if there's more than 25% in any SEC stadium unless there's a significant change in current conditions.

VN Store

Back