Will new coach cuss? Do you care?

I would curse you, but I am afraid that as an "Obama liberal with no moral compass" I would only be encouraging further clinic bombings. :)

Oh no you dont! You libs get the mainstream media. Us conservatives should at least get to keep clinic bombings and animal cruelty! :)

If I am in public and around children I cut it out completely. If you had any comprehension ability you would have read the part about people trying to fight me, after they cussed me out. If they don't like my language, they can go to hell and leave the bar, because that is where the situation happened.

Don't get me wrong. I will cuss someone out in a flash. However, there are some thing people are still sensitive about. You can get away with pretty much all but, F, C, and damn.

damn is the one profane thing my 79 year old Momma will still call me down for without hesitation.

Don't get me wrong. I will cuss someone out in a flash. However, there are some thing people are still sensitive about. You can get away with pretty much all but, F, C, and damn.

damn is the one profane thing my 79 year old Momma will still call me down for without hesitation.

this isn't you mother is it?

granny%20gun.jpg

:)

Are you kidding me! Those are much better than Yellow dogs!

Ha, actually, even though the Blue Dogs are the closest to ideological opposites I can find in my party, I don't mind them. They are probably some of the more level-headed politicians out there.

Ha, actually, even though the Blue Dogs are the closest to ideological opposites I can find in my party, I don't mind them. They are probably some of the more level-headed politicians out there.

I can agree with that. :thumbsup:

I hope our new coach exhibits class in all that he does.
We never had to worry about Fullmer in that respect.

Oh, and you guys are seriously cracking me up.
:lolabove:

I hope our new coach exhibits class in all that he does.
We never had to worry about Fullmer in that respect.

Oh, and you guys are seriously cracking me up.
:lolabove:

i believe that the definitions of "class" are varied around these parts

I'd never want a guy like Saban.

I want a coach who doesn't cuss, and invites the other team over to our locker room for ice cream at halftime.

And pizza parties whether we win or lose...

Oh, and don't forget snowcones...

And every player gets to play.

VN Store

Back