Wide Recievers

JAllen18

VFL
Now that Robert Meachem has decided to go to the NFL ,
Who will be our top 3 recievers in the rotation?

Does this postion which was one of the best in the SEC this year, now turn into one of the worst, next year?

Well, we've heard all of this preseason hype about Quinton Hancock, that may be one. They've hyped up Josh Briscoe. That would be two. Lucas Taylor. is third. Austin Rogers or even Lamarcus Coker filling in at times?

Well, we've heard all of this preseason hype about Quinton Hancock, that may be one. They've hyped up Josh Briscoe. That would be two. Lucas Taylor. is third. Austin Rogers or even Lamarcus Coker filling in at times?

I would take Austin Rogers over any of those guys. Remember, when Smith was out with a concussion, Rogers filled in. I wouldn't be surprised if he is our guy next session, unless he is usurped by one of the new recruits.

I refuse to believe that Meach is going to the NFL until he says so himself.

If you're holding my breath, then who's breath am I holding?

Face it... he's got a family and his stock is not gonna get any better next year if defenses are gonna key in on him with an relatively inexperienced corps of rceivers surrounding him. He's as good as gone.

You can exhale, now...

Face it... he's got a family and his stock is not gonna get any better next year if defenses are gonna key in on him with an relatively inexperienced corps of rceivers surrounding him. He's as good as gone.

You can exhale, now...

I know I know, but if the media can screw up who's president, they can screw this up. I'm leaving it up to Florida.

how can hancock not be #1? A guy who the coaches say looked a helluva lot better than meachem, swain, smith cant be #1?

Young,Younger, and Youngest. Ouch.

When was the last time our WRs were this young. This will be good in two years, but next year could be bad.

Kenny O'Neal will be a Junior. He played as a freshmen at Florida State and then went to JUCO. He could really step up into a lead roll for us. Briscoe is also a junior, but hasn't see much playing time. He'll have to count on our running game a lot next year.

Young,Younger, and Youngest. Ouch.

When was the last time our WRs were this young. This will be good in two years, but next year could be bad.

2002, after Kelley Washington was lost for the season. That was a terrible year. Losses to Bama, Florida, and Georgia. Plus some others.

Kenny O'Neal will be a Junior. He played as a freshmen at Florida State and then went to JUCO. He could really step up into a lead roll for us. Briscoe is also a junior, but hasn't see much playing time. He'll have to count on our running game a lot next year.
Well i meant young as in not much playing time.

Who out of these guys can really step up big?/

We were supposed to be back to WR U. Can these guys carry the load??

VN Store

Back