Why were people upset with the ESPN coverage?

The only issues I have with streaming is the delay at times, I can look down at the stats and see what happens 3 pitches ahead at times and it’s the same 3 commercials that are on streaming every break, if I have to hear that “make lots of money” Insurance song again I will scream.

Reactions: Lurker
The only issues I have with streaming is the delay at times, I can look down at the stats and see what happens 3 pitches ahead at times and it’s the same 3 commercials that are on streaming every break, if I have to hear that “make lots of money” Insurance song again I will scream.

Radio.

heh I can't do VN and stream the game together - everybody here is booming our lead-off homer and my RokuTV still hasn't come out of the commercial.

Reactions: MAD
Thanks.

I'll delay Wilkerson 45 seconds and really enjoy supers.
Now that’s just my feed and as you know….my feed ain’t right. Little secret, when I get nervous I go outside and walk and listen to Wilkerson. I’m sure people think I’m nuts clapping and cheering walking around the neighborhood

Reactions: SmokinBob
Now that’s just my feed and as you know….my feed ain’t right. Little secret, when I get nervous I go outside and walk and listen to Wilkerson. I’m sure people think I’m nuts clapping and cheering walking around the neighborhood

If we are behind in the 7th inning, the wife and I get in the car and drive while listening to Wilky. His call of the AR walkoff is pure gold.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back