Why Volunteers?

seeing as how UF is in the top 10 in both M's and W's golf, i dont think one or two players matter

and i believe i said UT has the better football team(for now)

dont know if youve ever heard this, but there are more sports then football

Originally posted by The Swamp@May 18, 2005 4:43 PM

Seeing as how UF football was a joke before 1990, I am sure you all are familiar much more with them.

Originally posted by The Swamp@May 18, 2005 4:43 PM
seeing as how UF is in the top 10 in both M's and W's golf, i dont think one or two players matter

and i believe i said UT has the better football team(for now)

[snapback]95852[/snapback]​

Not on this board.

;)
Originally posted by 9296potsguy@May 18, 2005 5:48 PM
Not on this board.
[snapback]95856[/snapback]​

just read the top margin of this window, i believe it says..... Tennessee Vols Football, Basketball, and Lady Vols....a bit more then football dont ya think

Originally posted by The Swamp@May 18, 2005 4:55 PM
;)
just read the top margin of this window, i believe it says..... Tennessee Vols Football, Basketball, and Lady Vols....a bit more then football dont ya think
[snapback]95862[/snapback]​

Man you just solidified what I said earlier. No one here cares about those other useless sports. We could lay claim to have having the fastest man in the world, but we would rather win at football.

well, everyone has their own intrests, but im a Gator through and through, and i support those that bust their butts to wear the Orange and Blue, maybe you should have a little more pride in your university? just looking at it from an outsiders opinion.

Swamp don't get on here an tell us we should have more pride in our Unviersity because we may not follow or care about every sport. If you choose to follow every sport your University plays, then great. And of course each of us has enough pride in our University that we think it is the best, just as you do for yours. This topic is absurd. THE END.

Good. You got the point.

Please don't try to act as if you are an objective outsider.

It is laughable.

Your snide remarks and signature enough show me that as much ass-kissing as you give others on this site, you're still a UF kid who can't realize how much of a dropoff your program is from its glory days of the 90's

Originally posted by U-T@May 18, 2005 8:36 PM
Good. You got the point.

Please don't try to act as if you are an objective outsider.

It is laughable.

Your snide remarks and signature enough show me that as much ass-kissing as you give others on this site, you're still a UF kid who can't realize how much of a dropoff your program is from its glory days of the 90's
[snapback]95917[/snapback]​

are you questioning my knowledge/loyalty to UF?

i realize how much of a "drop off" weve had

ive said several times, UT has had the upper hand (for now)

what more do you want?

Originally posted by The Swamp@May 18, 2005 7:45 PM
are you questioning my knowledge/loyalty to UF?

Not at all. When I read your comments about an outside I got the impression you were trying to say that anybody outside of UT feels the way you do. I don't think that is true at all.

Your thoughts/opinions come from a UF fan side. I wanted to make sure people remembered that.

Originally posted by checkerboard_charly@May 18, 2005 9:39 PM
i guess we are all just gonna have to lay em out on the table and the littlest one gets cut off.

any takers?

i know the croc is out
[snapback]95945[/snapback]​

:snoring:

im sorry i dont have all these answers about our academics and all that b.s.

who cares. we could be last in everything, and my blood will still be orange my man.

rip away bubba. see ya 9/17. in the "moat". which by the way, we own the "moat" the last few years. wanna buy it back?

just another home away from home.

Originally posted by checkerboard_charly@May 18, 2005 9:43 PM
im sorry i dont have all these answers about our academics and all that b.s.

who cares. we could be last in everything, and my blood will still be orange my man.

rip away bubba. see ya 9/17. in the "moat". which by the way, we own the "moat" the last few years. wanna buy it back?

just another home away from home.
[snapback]95955[/snapback]​

we shall see charles we shall see

ill be here waiting for you if we lose, and i hope youll be doing the same if we win :p

Originally posted by checkerboard_charly@May 18, 2005 9:46 PM
if we lose i will get so wasted u wont see me for a couple days.

if u do win, u got one hell of a team then.
[snapback]95961[/snapback]​

:laugh1: , i agree.....i probly wont sleep for 12 days if we win

but ill by into the UT hype if they go into the swamp and beat the gators, time will tell

Originally posted by The Swamp@May 18, 2005 8:26 PM
i call it the way i see it, im not baised
[snapback]95941[/snapback]​

Neither are we

It's that simple

VN Store

Back