Why this hurts so bad.......Heupel's kryptonite

I hope we find a smoking gun and fast!!!

Because it seems too emotionally overwhelming for us to admit that Beamer orchestrated a masterful offensive & defensive plan, Rattler was simply phenomenal from start to finish, and their entire team played disciplined complementary football for exactly 60 minutes ... and we did none of the above!

Is it really easier for 400 threads, 40,000 rants, and 40 different scapegoats, than it is giving credit where credit is due?

No Conspiracy theory here:

1) Rattler delivered the ball perfectly Saturday and his WR's caught almost everything thrown their way.

2) TN didn't create enough pressure on Rattler.

3) Our DB's, and somewhat the defensive scheme, got exposed. Twice on 3rd and 20+ USC converted against the same coverage with the same play call (this was illustrated live during the ESPN broadcast).

4) Offense had an "okay" kinda night but in the end lost HH for the season.

Vols better fix themselves in a hurry because Vandy is on the rise with confidence!

Go Vols!

Reactions: joevol33
That’s why many of us are thinking something is just wrong. There is NO WAY SC is that much better than us. I know it may be nothing but Heupel didn’t look or sound right on his post game conference.
Heupel was probably also gutted from watching Hooker go down with a devastating injury.

That’s why many of us are thinking something is just wrong. There is NO WAY SC is that much better than us. I know it may be nothing but Heupel didn’t look or sound right on his post game conference.
Huepel and Hooker looked dejected all night on the sidelines. On the flip side the defense showed zero effort. Regardless, a special season has just became washed away…thats just how I feel. I can’t get excited for what looks to be a citrus bowl at this point. An 11-2 season is awesome but a loss to SC should have never happened.

VN Store

Back