Why no hate for Michigan State?

I'd rather we just kill him, keep his brain intact, and study it no differently than we do CTE patients so we can try and start finding ways to better identify these kinds of people early and stop future ones from happening, because studies are showing their brains are vastly different than normal on the few we've gotten to study.

The truly sad part is, a lot of these violent sexual criminals were also sexually assaulted or molested themselves. It doesn't warrant the behavior on any level, but it shows that it is a cycle that we can stop.

Their Athletic Director is gone and rumors are swirling that Dantonio and Izzo could very well be headed out the door as well.

OU: "Our coaches allowed a player who assaulted a woman to come back..."

Baylor: "Our coaches covered up rape..."

Penn State: "Our coaches covered up child molesting..."

Michigan State: "Hold my beer, boys, this gonna be good..."

Reactions: 3 people

OU is special - they allowed the coach to keep his job

Yelp. It looks like they allowed all the above to happen.

“Of all the evils for which man has made himself responsible, none is so degrading, so shocking or so brutal as his abuse of the better half of humanity; the female sex.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

Reactions: 1 person
this is honestly probably going to go thru most of collegiate sports. just like everyone cheats but not everyone gets caught.

“Of all the evils for which man has made himself responsible, none is so degrading, so shocking or so brutal as his abuse of the better half of humanity; the female sex.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

Gandhi didn’t treat women well at all, but I guess that’s beside the point

“Prosecutors say 265 women or girls have now reported to law enforcement that they were abused by convicted sexual predator Larry Nassar.”

Father lunges at Larry Nassar in court before being restrained - CNN

The father of three daughters who were abused by Larry Nassar tried to attack the former doctor in an Eaton County, Michigan, court Friday before he was tackled and arrested by security.

Randall Margraves said he was a "distraught father" and cursed at Nassar, but Judge Janice Cunningham told him that was not allowed in court.

He then asked the judge for personal time alone with the "demon."

"I would ask you, as part of the sentencing, to grant me five minutes in a locked room with this demon," he asked. "Would you give me one minute?"

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjnwaagBigA[/youtube]

Reactions: 1 person
Since the dad was legally arrested, they should have just put him in a holding cell with him till it was time to come before the judge

Reactions: 2 people
Given the USGA fiaso that MSU administration knew about, why is there no outrage? I see no difference between this and PSU with Sandusky...except with many more victims.
The simple answer? Because it doesn't involve a legendary figure like Paterno. The people who knew or should have known were admin folks, who are powerful people but unknown to the general public.

Remember at one point in that story the media tried to tie Izzo and Dantonio into it somehow, speculating or trying to infer that they knew, but got pushback because that seemed like a reach. If either or both of those guys knew, then it would get Penn St-type coverage.

VN Store

Back