Why no hate for Michigan State?

VOLNPA

Big 10 SUX!
Given the USGA fiaso that MSU administration knew about, why is there no outrage? I see no difference between this and PSU with Sandusky...except with many more victims.

First I’ve seen of it, but dang. He’s a piece of crap.

Given the USGA fiaso that MSU administration knew about, why is there no outrage? I see no difference between this and PSU with Sandusky...except with many more victims.

I think because the actual depth of this is just getting to be known. And also, I rarely see MSU mentioned in the reports and they associate him more with USA Gymnastics than the University.

However, I believe manual castration with a rusty butter knife would be a good starting point.

I think because the actual depth of this is just getting to be known. And also, I rarely see MSU mentioned in the reports and they associate him more with USA Gymnastics than the University.

However, I believe manual castration with a rusty butter knife would be a good starting point.

So this is the same guy who molested our gymnastics girls? Hell, as far as I am concerned, he can live next to Uncle Lou in the sanctuary for gay gorillas.

Reactions: 1 person
How the fk can someone tell others to be straight forward when they have many Skelton’s in their closet?

To hell with them both.

Lock em both up!

As far as what he did, it's just as bad, maybe even worse.

But it's not as well known (yet) as PSU likely because it's gymnastics and not college football.

I'd rather see them put it on a hard surface and use a rock to just bash it off

Because we're talking about women's gymnastics and not a big time college football program.

Sad, but true.

I have watched some of the victim impact statements. Michigan State needs to clean house. USAG needs to be razed. I sat there and cried through some of the statements. They were just kids.

Looks like prison time just got a wee bit longer for him...

Larry Nassar sentenced to 40 to 175 years in gymnastics molestation case | Fox News

Larry Nassar, the disgraced former USA Gymnastics doctor who pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting young female athletes, was sentenced Wednesday to 40 to 175 years in prison.

“I just signed your death warrant,” Judge Rosemarie Aquilina said after she announced the sentencing, which comes after more than 150 victims gave impact statements detailing the abuse they endured at the hands of the former team doctor and Michigan State trainer. “You don’t deserve to walk outside of a prison ever again.”

I like this judge.

"It is my honor and privilege to sentence you. You do not deserve to walk outside a prison ever again. You have done nothing to control those urges and anywhere you walk, destruction will occur to those most vulnerable," she said.

Reactions: 5 people
I have watched some of the victim impact statements. Michigan State needs to clean house. USAG needs to be razed. I sat there and cried through some of the statements. They were just kids.

the President resigned today

the President resigned today

Good. Now take some board members with her. Especially the one who just said it “was this Nassar thing”. Still waiting for them to just start burning it all down and start anew. If you haven’t watched the last victim statement that was spoken this morning. You should find it and watch. It’s about 30 minutes long.

Good. Now take some board members with her. Especially the one who just said it “was this Nassar thing”. Still waiting for them to just start burning it all down and start anew. If you haven’t watched the last victim statement that was spoken this morning. You should find it and watch. It’s about 30 minutes long.

I will look - I cant stand vermin like these people, that look the other way -- also saw there is a push to get rid of every board member

People like that doctor just need to be rounded up and shot.

It's terrible to sexually assault an adult, but to do that to children is a whole other level of utter depravity... even reading about this makes me want to vomit.

Everyone is piling up on the school’s President who resigned last night.

Not sure I understand logic behind the hate on her given all the record keeping that came out about what she knew.

Basically was told there was a Title IX investigation.

People’s anger should be at Title IX Office in Lansing more than anything.

VN Store

Back