Why is Antifa tolerated? Because they're left wing?

1) Journalist definition: A person who writes for newspapers, magazines, or news websites or prepares news to be broadcast.

2) Lawyer definition: The lowest form of life on Earth, otherwise generally assumed to be unscrupulous, lying pieces of sh!t.

Sorry but you cant pay Godaddy $30 to start a website for political commentary and call it a news publication. It's not.

Please. There is an enormous difference and you know it.
I already called shat on a Project Veritas article. Proved to be lying about Harris. Can do the same with the Huffpo. Until people stop clicking, reading, and sharing these blatantly fake articles purported by these fake journalists we will have more of it. Line in the sand. I am not talking about innocent mistakes. Blown out fake news. We let them get away with it.

I already called shat on a Project Veritas article. Proved to be lying about Harris. Can do the same with the Huffpo. Until people stop clicking, reading, and sharing these blatantly fake articles purported by these fake journalists we will have more of it. Line in the sand. I am not talking about innocent mistakes. Blown out fake news. We let them get away with it.
Whatd Project Vertias lie about with Harris?

Sorry but you cant pay Godaddy $30 to start a website for political commentary and call it a news publication. It's not.

Funny how you keep ignoring the big name publications hes been in. Doesnt fit your bs narrative though.

So we have sympathy for journalists now? Putin puts them in jail or has them executed when they are critical of his regime... Trump just applauded him for his handling of "fake news".

Putin and Saudi Arabia are part of team Republican now, so they get a pass for murdering journalists.

You are a leftists dream. How about spending a bit of the energy you have condemning your sides violent and hateful tendencies that are accepted and encouraged by the media/left (repetitive).

Who cares if he is a journalist/troll, etc, he is a person and you seem to think he deserves what he got. Typical from the party of Robert Byrd, Ted Kennedy, and Al Sharpton.

I loathe antifa. They give the left a bad name. He should not have been assaulted. I hope those who did it get arrested and prosecuted.

But he's not a journalist.

I loathe antifa. They give the left a bad name. He should not have been assaulted. I hope those who did it get arrested and prosecuted.

But he's not a journalist.
Your post ratio to outing him as a non-journalist outnumbers your condemnation of antifa about 10-1. Why? I have no idea who he is, but this deciding that he isn't a journalist somehow lessens the attack is ridiculous.

the left is violent and hateful and it will only get worse as the media cheers them on.

Your post ratio to outing him as a non-journalist outnumbers your condemnation of antifa about 10-1. Why? I have no idea who he is, but this deciding that he isn't a journalist somehow lessens the attack is ridiculous.

the left is violent and hateful and it will only get worse as the media cheers them on.

I think it would be pretty much assumed that everyone would be critical of the violence against him.

What caught my eye was the label "actual journalist." Given the subject matter I was immediately skeptical of the label. Generally speaking its activists who want that label when "covering" something like this.

Journalists should not be assaulted, threatened, or vilified simply for doing their job.

Pretty simple proposition.

Journalists should not be assaulted, threatened, or vilified simply for doing their job.

Pretty simple proposition.

He is not a journalist in the classic, news reporter sense of the word any more than you or I am for posting here.

But he should not have had violence committed against him.

He is not a journalist in the classic, news reporter sense of the word any more than you or I am for posting here.

But he should not have had violence committed against him.
Things change. LegalZoom isn't a law firm in the classic, lawyer sense of the word either.

What's the difference? The mainstream does the same thing to the conservative protests. I dont disagree that it lacks journalistic integrity. But when you find a journalist who still has theirs, let me know. Then again, I doubt a lawyer would be able to spot integrity.

If these idiot liberal politicians keep up their coddling of violent protesters, their call for no borders, healthcare for illegals, abolishment of private insurance, etc., they are asking for a repeat of the 1972 election.

This guy is the definition of scum and a growing star for liberals. He succeeded in silencing many conservatives.

4ls5bwsjse731.png

Reactions: GoVolsDR

VN Store

Back