Why is Antifa tolerated? Because they're left wing?

Well, I didn't correctly remember that it was directed at hecklers instead of journalists and said I would admit I was wrong, if I was... so, yes I was wrong. Sorry.

Now, sure... I don't like these Antifa people and they give legitimate protesters a bad name.
And they were wrong to attack the journalist? You stopped just short of condemning their actions. Take that one step more.

Well, I didn't correctly remember that it was directed at hecklers instead of journalists and said I would admit I was wrong, if I was... so, yes I was wrong. Sorry.

Now, sure... I don't like these Antifa people and they give legitimate protesters a bad name.

Ah, so you talked out of your a## without knowing what you were actually talking about and just used it as another situation to spread false info about trump. Remember what i said about making yourself look even more stupid? Haha nice job..

Yes, of course you shouldn't attack journalists for doing their jobs. I thought that was a given.

Because I questioned the phrase "an actual journalist" in the tweet the minions here of course twist that to mean I'm ok with physical assault.

But it's what they do. Straw man. I do not condemn them for their poor reasoning skills. I blame the education system.

Because I questioned the phrase "an actual journalist" in the tweet the minions here of course twist that to mean I'm ok with physical assault.

But it's what they do. Straw man. I do not condemn them for their poor reasoning skills. I blame the education system.
What did "pretty much what I expected" mean in your previous post #37?

That’s what happens when you have government run education

From the police:

“Throwing substances and objects at people constitutes harassment. If you participate in this behavior you are subject to arrest,” Portland police said. They soon began telling crowds to “disperse immediately.”
No cop, that constitutes assault.

I swear, you can't get the police to actual get involved in a real criminal act, but boy oh boy will they break their necks to get a speeder or reefer smoker...

Whenever someone tweets a description like "actual journalist" its a safe bet that they are not.
I don't know who he is, and what constitutes an "actual journalist" since the internet appeared? I need to read up and see who he is.

Edit: I understand now. He is a conservative journalist, so according to LG and some others, he deserved it.

Just for the minions, would you like to go on record as condemning the actions of Antifa?

Reactions: 37L1 and 1972 Grad

VN Store

Back