Why hasn't Neyland Stadium been named The VOLCANOE?

As each member of The mighty Vol Nation enters the VOLCANOE in anticipation of a top 20 showdown with one their rivals, white hot rage simmers. As The Pride of Southland band forms the T, The VOLCANOE erupts, decibel levels reach 120+ and this place is a nightmare for teams who dare to step foot into this venue. Stuff your ears with earplugs and scream!!! After every score the VOLCANOE will shoot cannons. And late in the fourth quarter lava(big orange nation) will set the stage for a massive eruption.

Just a thought. GM volnation.

As others have pointed out, Volcano singular doesn’t have an “e” at the end. So, Vol-canoe, reminds me of douche canoe, and that would be playing right into our opponent’s hands. Kinda like this thread is going to do for trolls.

As each member of The mighty Vol Nation enters the VOLCANOE in anticipation of a top 20 showdown with one their rivals, white hot rage simmers. As The Pride of Southland band forms the T, The VOLCANOE erupts, decibel levels reach 120+ and this place is a nightmare for teams who dare to step foot into this venue. Stuff your ears with earplugs and scream!!! After every score the VOLCANOE will shoot cannons. And late in the fourth quarter lava(big orange nation) will set the stage for a massive eruption.

While everyone is roasting you over the misplaced “e”, I have to admit… I actually love the idea of calling Neyland the Volcano.

Doubt it will happen, but man that would be cool.

Reactions: TennesseeZep

Because it's a tacky nickname. Not everything in sports has to have a nickname.

VN Store

Back