why do we play Arkansas next year

I remember a lot of people counting our blessings for starting out with GA State & BYU this year
If you've seen any of Arkansas's games the past 2 years, you'll know that they are a FCS team currently. When you get destroyed by North Texas and Western Kentucky, you're not an FBS team.

I think it's # of home & away games and how they fall those two years.. We have to play at ark.. And we have to play ole Miss at home....

The fact that it’s still being brought up is ridiculous. Move on.
It happened, It can happen again.
As a Vol fan I hope it doesn't, but for any Tennessee fan in their right mind, and in this current season who is projecting an automatic win on next years schedule against an SEC opponent is irresponsible at best and on the verge of lunacy at worst.

If you've seen any of Arkansas's games the past 2 years, you'll know that they are a FCS team currently. When you get destroyed by North Texas and Western Kentucky, you're not an FBS team.
If you watch a a wide range of footage from our VOLS from the last 10 years you could leave with the same impression. I do not take any scheduled game as an automatic victory. I have been conditioned this way from years of fandom......

When was the last time the Vols beat Arkansas? Has Butch Jones ever beat Arkansas?

The Arkansas natives will love Butch Jones corny sayings, he'll make them Champions of Life in no time flat!

My history is a little fuzzy, but I think Arkansas is on a three win streak against us.

There is a regular rotation but they want the home and home to swap so that requires an occasional rearrangement to make that happen.

VN Store

Back