Why do the gators have our number?

mudhen

There have been so many years where the Vols were a much better team than Florida, yet time and again they beat us...badly. How does a program get out of that rut, if it is even possible?

I think that Jimmy Booger eating Cheek guy sends them the the practice videos all week LOL.

There have been so many years where the Vols were a much better team than Florida, yet time and again they beat us...badly. How does a program get out of that rut, if it is even possible?

You're using the wrong metrics if you believe Tennessee was a better team. The record does not support your statement. The record states otherwise.

I don't agree with the premise.

Which years did Tennessee have the better team and did not win that year's game?
2014, 1015, 2016, 2017.....We should've won all those games...We won 2016 but the others we outplayed UF but alas that big ugly bad luck head reared up and took it away from us...It's almost uncanny.

Gators are in Tennessee's heads...

NKAyb.gif

2014, 1015, 2016, 2017.....We should've won all those games...We won 2016 but the others we outplayed UF but alas that big ugly bad luck head reared up and took it away from us...It's almost uncanny.

I don't mean within the game. The statement was about "having the better team" and losing.

2013, both teams were horrible.
2014, both teams were horrible
2015, i'll buy it.
2016, Tennessee won.
2017, Tennessee went winless in the conference. Can't buy having the better team argument, but I will acknowledge that Florida was also hot garbage.

VN Store

Back