Why do some think Bailey will start in 2020?

1vol8

Ive read countless opinions that Bailey automatically jumps Maurer and Shrout and even JG opon his arrival.
My question to those who think so is......
Outside of ranking (for the star gazers) what specificly in his game that YOU personally see that makes him better than JG, Shrout and Maurer?......serious question.

Look right below you in the comments. There's one saying he'll be the next starter after JG. Yet still no specifics on why.
I see one now but you just said countless so I was curious how I missed such a popular opinion

Reactions: lynnh
I see one now but you just said countless so I was curious how I missed such a popular opinion
It's all over tbh. You tube, a few on the forums. It's not what I would call a "popular" opinion but there's at least 1 it seems everywhere you look where comments are taken. I read a lot so I don't miss much

Lol. All the qbs are talented in their own rights. What I'm going for is someone to be specific when comparing the 3 qbs to him and what he does better than each ind qb.

If all 4 of them are healthy and available my evaluation has him #2 in the qb room based on talent alone. Just my opinion

The next Tom Brady.......is the backup QB!!
Funny you bring that up because he was overlooked by the "experts" and fans. That's actually the entire point of asking those who think that to be specific and not just look at ranking coming out of hs

giphy.gif

Assuming he even signs with UT. We're months away from that.
Is this serious? You should follow that kid on twitter. Not only is he all UT all day, he is recruiting other kids to come here with him everyday.
And OP all you gotta do is watch the tape.
He will have to earn his spot, but I’m confident he will within weeks

Many don’t think JG is great.
That group sees a possible replacement with any of our other QBs if they step up.
So until JG gets beyond 5-7 and ass whippings from teams like Vandy threads about other QBs will continue.
I understand that. And it'll continue even with the next qb. I get it. I don't have anything against any of them. JG has his faults as they all do. And Im not interested in creating any arguments. Im just curious to see what someone will say in their defense to support their opinion of what makes Bailey better than Maurer for example. Every time ive asked someone that question ive gotten crickets. So I thought I would ask on here.

Is this serious? You should follow that kid on twitter. Not only is he all UT all day, he is recruiting other kids to come here with him everyday.
And OP all you gotta do is watch the tape.
He will have to earn his spot, but I’m confident he will within weeks
He's got good tape but whats on that tape that you seen that made him so much better than Maurer ?(I say Maurer because hes 2019 and the closest to Baileys class)

He steps on campus as the heaviest, tallest QB on the roster. Steps on campus as the most polished passer on the roster, with the strongest arm of all the guys on the roster(JT may have a stronger arm). He definitely has a inside track at making it happen.

He's okay, but he ain't the GOAT.
System qb that’s made a living throwing check downs to his running backs. And for supposedly not having ANY marquee WRs to throw to, all I’ve seen is him throwing to wide open little guys all over the field. He’s great at quickly knowing where to go with the ball (especially 2 yards behind and beyond the LOS) after being in the same system for 20 years, and he’s accurate.....but I agree Behr, he ain’t the GOAT. He’s one of the all-time greats, but he ain’t it. Not sure you could say anyone truly is.

System qb that’s made a living throwing check downs to his running backs. And for supposedly not having ANY marquee WRs to throw to, all I’ve seen is him throwing to wide open little guys all over the field. He’s great at quickly knowing where to go with the ball (especially 2 yards behind and beyond the LOS) after being in the same system for 20 years, and he’s accurate.....but I agree Behr, he ain’t the GOAT. He’s one of the all-time greats, but he ain’t it. Not sure you could say anyone truly is.

I can't stand him, his coach, the Patriots or their 36 SB rings, but I agree he's one of the all time greats.

But I was just kidding anyway.

VN Store

Back