Why do I ...

I guess I am a fan. I keep coming back to watch the games. To prove my loyalty, I come on this site and read the posts, even the asinine ones. I am a glutton for all things UT.

The one good thing about living overseas, there is not a Missouri fan in a 1,000 miles of me.

Reactions: bnhunt
I knew we only had a slight chance to win; just didn't think it would be so lopsided. We can only beat teams who have shittty quarterbacks.

This was a tough game for us, made worse by two bad turnovers. Without the TO's the score might have at least been respectable.

Team has been up and down all year. Looks good one game, bad the next.

I am willing to bet we are up for Vandy.
Well, maybe. But Mizzou also has a couple of sure TD passes dropped, so I donā€™t know. They could have scored 75 on us if they had wanted to.

This team either canā€™t stand up for itself or wonā€™t. We are literally watching a team get bullied for 60 minutes and shown how bad they are the entire next week. In the end the survivors may be better for it with a chip on their shoulder. Playing for a bowl game WILL help our recruiting.

Iā€™ve been saying for a couple of years now that my Vols will not win another championship in my lifetime. Iā€™m 49. However I do enjoy watching them play so Iā€™m grateful for any Florida win like a couple years back. Both Barn and Kentucky were enjoyed this year. I just canā€™t get to upset with the loses anymore when thereā€™s nothing I can do about it.
Win or lose Iā€™ll watch it till the day I die.

Go Vols

This was a tough game for us, made worse by two bad turnovers. Without the TO's the score might have at least been respectable.

Team has been up and down all year. Looks good one game, bad the next.

I am willing to bet we are up for Vandy.
Mizzou dropped two touchdown passes. If they would have caught them they would have almost hung 70 on us.

Agree. 6-6 would be exceeding my expectations for a team coming off a winless SEC record with a new HC that has never been a HC. People need some perspective

I am in the same boat. I thought at the beginning of the season that if we make it bowling, that was above my expectations. Even if by some chance we lose next week, I still feel better that the end of this season than I have at the beginning of the last several.

Reactions: The Original Fade
Iā€™ve been saying for a couple of years now that my Vols will not win another championship in my lifetime. Iā€™m 49. However I do enjoy watching them play so Iā€™m grateful for any Florida win like a couple years back. Both Barn and Kentucky were enjoyed this year. I just canā€™t get to upset with the loses anymore when thereā€™s nothing I can do about it.
Win or lose Iā€™ll watch it till the day I die.

Go Vols
Amen, brother, amen.

VN Store

Back