Why do I ...

continue to get my hopes up only to get punched in the balls over and over and over. What is it that they say about the definition of insanity?

I am the same way OP. To me, it just proves we Bleed Orange, win or lose. If I didn't feel the pain of a loss, I wouldn't consider myself a proud Volunteer For Life. Win or lose. We will lose games, and when that stops hurting is when I will have moved on to eternity. Keep the faith Brother. GBO

Reactions: bnhunt
continue to get my hopes up only to get punched in the balls over and over and over. What is it that they say about the definition of insanity?

I am the same way OP. To me, it just proves we Bleed Orange, win or lose. If I didn't feel the pain of a loss, I wouldn't consider myself a proud Volunteer For Life. Win or lose. We will lose games, and when that stops hurting is when I will have moved on to eternity. Keep the faith Brother. GBO

Keep hiring cheap coaches after firing an all time great coach??? Pretty sure that’s the definition of Volsanity....
Can't buy a diamond ring at Wal Mart, although I think we might have actually gotten lucky with Pruitt.

Reactions: trion23
It's a bit frustrating to listen to the announcers say Dooley lit-up the Vols today... then some press about Butch Jones coming back and hammering the Vols.

Who else is out there, that helped create this hot mess, that gets a free shot on the Vols. Lane, maybe in a bowl game... LOL.

Exactly. Makes the W's feel better and when we turn this around it will make it even sweeter. Just been a long 10 years.

Due to the poor hiring practices, poor interview skills, and Walmart style cheap way the university and athletic department has performed for over 15 years here we are. Paying multiple ex staff payoffs and we’ll get em next year. It’s who we’ve become. Hopefully by 2020 Pruitt will be settled and recruit well, and this nightmare of disappointment will be over.

This was a tough game for us, made worse by two bad turnovers. Without the TO's the score might have at least been respectable.

Team has been up and down all year. Looks good one game, bad the next.

I am willing to bet we are up for Vandy.
I hope

Because you’re like me and believe in miracles. All good brother. We will get there.

I never liked this matchup. We beat Vandy next week
I kinda felt like this all week, hoping their balance running/passing wouldn't get to us. Miz loses a ton of players next year, so maybe we can return the favor. We need a stud RB to go with as many OL/DL we can sign.

VN Store

Back