Why did we catch fire in the last seven minutes???

I hate to say it but luck had a lot to do with some of the plays and defense that was presented

Literally UI played the same defense the entire game, man coverage with 2 deep safties.

Which is why I as yelling at my TV why aren't we running it down their throats with Gray. They couldn't stop him. That 1st series in the red zone pissed me off so bad.

Which is why I as yelling at my TV why aren't we running it down their throats with Gray. They couldn't stop him. That 1st series in the red zone pissed me off so bad.
Yeah they got a little cute in my eyes too. But I do think IU played a good game defensively. Their d-line was pretty good. With just four they got pressure on the qb and did a decent job in the run game

One big stop nobody is talking about is when we held them to a FG when it was 19-9 if they get a TD there and make it 26-9 I doubt we overcome that

Balling out behind 13 points can give some of us old timers cardiac trouble šŸ˜³
Lol, not sure age has anything to do with it. Allot of people love games like that, I personally don't.

What I've noticed about this team, Lord knows I don't know why, when one side of the ball does bad, the other does too....more often than not. Then for whatever reason, the Offense clicks, seems like the Defense does too..all happens simultaneously. I'm just really looking for consistency. While I can appreciate them turning things on when the game is on the line, they should be able to execute most of the game. Maybe adjustments are made during the game, but geeze, it shouldn't take 45 minutes.

VN Store

Back