Why did the cops ask Vol fan to sit down last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly , If you know the people behind you are "blue hairs " like some mods here , Who will not be mentioned . Just have some courtesy , when the big play happens stand and scream and shout .

I'm gonna assume you're talkin' about GA.

I'm gonna assume you're talkin' about GA.

Just to go on record, I'd rather not stand the entire game. I don't have a problem with people who do, but I prefer lunging out of my seat after big plays. I feel like I get more air that way. :)

Reactions: 1 person
Just to go on record, I'd rather not stand the entire game. I don't have a problem with people who do, but I prefer lunging out of my seat after big plays. I feel like I get more air that way. :)

I don't care what people do at the games either. I do what I do.

Oh, except for the posters in this thread who seem to think I sit on my butt the whole game. :lol: I don't even sit on my butt on the ride to Knoxville.

Darn it , Gonna make me be serious .
Be aware of what is going on around you .No matter where you might be . If someone cannot see behind you sit down and pound your feet . If it's all clear STAND and scream/Yell .

You have absolutely no basis for this comment, other than it sounds good to support what you say. That's like me saying that the people that always stand at football games are the same ones killing people driving drunk.

The basis for my opinion is that fans who are sitting at the game are less involved than those who are actively and aggressively cheering for the Vols.

Thus, those sitting are not as involved as than those standing. Therefore, one could logically conclude that the fans which are less involved are the first to leave the game when the Vols appear to be in danger of losing.

The basis for my opinion is that fans who are sitting at the game are less involved than those who are actively and aggressively cheering for the Vols.

Thus, those sitting are not as involved as than those standing. Therefore, one could logically conclude that the fans which are less involved are the first to leave the game when the Vols appear to be in danger of losing.

Do you stand and cheer when our center is snapping the ball? Do you stand and cheer when the red hat is on the field for a TV timeout? Do you stand and cheer at the break between quarters?

Nope, just trying to make sense of your second sentence. I still haven't figured out wth you were saying.

I was being just dumb enough to draw someone into conversation there . Seems to have worked . :eek:lol:

Loaded words ma'am Madam . Not sure how i got Your attn . But it's all good . We are all VOL fans I hope .

Last edited:
If you're standing up the entire game and it isn't because you need a better view, you're just being a jerk.

maybe this is one of the reasons why neyland isnt viewed as an intimidating of a place anymore. we have abunch of people sitting down and applauding like we are at a spelling bee

That's ridiculous. I stand as much as I can but with 3 knee surgeries and no cartliage, I cannot stand on concerete for a whole game. I can yell and scream just as loud while sitting as I can standing up.

Reactions: 3 people
Volley , I have gathered that you are from Chattanooga , besides being a Mod , so I cannot iggy you . There is a large # of chatt guys that are on my ignore list . Is that normal ?

Volley , I have gathered that you are from Chattanooga , besides being a Mod , so I cannot iggy you . There is a large # of chatt guys that are on my ignore list . Is that normal ?

I'm not related to them, if that's what you're getting at. :p Just be thankful for the ignore feature. Mods don't have that option. :cray:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back