Who's our fourth string qb?

5 star meme if it has this face instead:

J2Qs6.png

Reactions: joevol33
Does anyone know how many quarterbacks have transferred since 2016 that could still be playing I know Will McBride QD and seems like there were a few more just can’t think of them

Sheesh. How many reps at QB do any of you think JJ has taken since coming here? Some of you are beyond dumb.
You don’t think he can throw a football. Dude is an athlete with natural talent. At least give him a quarter to try it after a week of first snaps. JG is not getting it done.

I’ve heard there’s a guy we should take a look at, but he’s the water boy Bobby Boucher. What do you guys think?

JK

Actually, I thought I heard the announcer saying that Jennings was the emergency QB. It was one of the last couple games I heard this.
Jennings would be the emergency QB for road games because we are limited in the number of players that we can travel to road games.
I'm sure we're not dressing out walk-on QB's with a limited number of players dressing out.

With maurer out vs sc, we are down to two scholarship qbs. In the scenario one of them gets injured, which walk-on would we turn to:

Michael Bittner
Spencer Smith or
Steven Orr
Send out a video of one of them throwing a pass an I guarantee you that we will have fans that would say time to try him.

View attachment 233475

Looks legit to me. Don't let your pride get in your way.
What are you talking about? BVS cause your sarcasm meter to break? Did you look at the comments that were being made? The OP asked a legitimate question and got the normal splattering of stupid responses. Hence my extremely sarcastic remark. Tp be honest, I would pick Bittner due to his film showing a pretty good scrambling ability.

What are you talking about? BVS cause your sarcasm meter to break? Did you look at the comments that were being made? The OP asked a legitimate question and got the normal splattering of stupid responses. Hence my extremely sarcastic remark. Tp be honest, I would pick Bittner due to his film showing a pretty good scrambling ability.
But of all the snarky comments you responded to the one that listed who the remaining QBs are. Your sarcasm is noted.

VN Store

Back