Who's our fourth string qb?

Sheesh. How many reps at QB do any of you think JJ has taken since coming here? Some of you are beyond dumb.

It’s not just reps. It’s mostly understanding a few things: 1.) intricacies of the plays. As a WR he knows probably all of them, 2.) being comfortable with the speed of the game which he would be as a senior, and 3.) being able to throw a pass farther than 10 yards- which I assume he can do with fair accuracy.

You’d probably run into problems reading defenses and changing protections, but you’d have to set it and leave it. he’d have to bail himself out with his feet.

I don’t understand why you think it would be the end of the world. I’d rather have him than a walk on.

Wouldn’t you?

It sucks that they were all hit stride and now we’re stuck with Shrout who is one good play 2 bad plays or JG who is some far down he can’t make the easy throws.

Reactions: 08Vol
TpKvr7YU_400x400.jpg

I've read the entire string, I guess the answer is, "there are so many, pick the one you like". This is a good question, does anyone on this board actually know?

I don't know who it is, but I'll come prepared in case they decide to pick some random dude out of the crowd.

Reactions: I40flyer
Sheesh. How many reps at QB do any of you think JJ has taken since coming here? Some of you are beyond dumb.

Actually, I thought I heard the announcer saying that Jennings was the emergency QB. It was one of the last couple games I heard this.

Reactions: 08Vol

VN Store

Back