Who's next to commit?

I'm out of state, thus don't so easily keep up with certain nuances within the program. Didn't Cherry flip to another school...and what's the most recent story on Richmond flipping from Ole Miss to UT? From what I've read, it seems that neither of those two are coming to Knoxville. ???????

I think we get Phillips AND flip Ugo Amadi. I figured we'd eventually get Richmond but I'm thinking he stays with OM now. Heard we could part ways with Darrell Taylor but who knows...I'll be upset if we lose Dylan Jackson, being a Murvul guy. Rocky Reid was listed recently as a soft commit...which I think is an oxy moron!

I believe that Kyle Phillips and Ugo Amadi will be in Knoxville early next week.

Both are supposed to be early enrollees. So, their decisions need to be made rather quickly.

Will the Vols flip Amadi and will Phillips become a Vol?

These two would be HUGE.

What are other possibilities?

See Kirkland and Phillips Monday..Amadi is very possible too although I never trust going head to head with OleMiss. Hopefully Sapp, Love, Allen or another Olineman, really want Justin Martin and with the Peterman rumors being pretty much a lock he leaves then getting S.Jones, Francois or somebody as a 3rd QB could become very important.

I got a gut feeling Williams bails on us at the end, wont be the end of the world if he does.

I don't get that feel BUT every year there is always one surprise that you don't see coming it seems. We've had more than our fair share of good surprises, it would shock me to see one big name recruit snub us on NSD. Just something that happens at times. I do think Williams is really close with some of the staff and it would surprise me if he did that.

I got a gut feeling Williams bails on us at the end, wont be the end of the world if he does.

Think Coach Z. Took care of any doubts Preston may have had. Plus if we get Jones or Francois what WR wouldn't be happy with the possibility of atleast one of the 4* QB's being a beast. Betting they quited his concern about having to RS his FR he could get quite a few touch's his FR year if he's healthy. He instantly becomes top 2-3 on the team from a talent and potential standpoint. Maybe even ahead of North. Either way with a full allotment of healthy receivers the talent and potential at WR next year is as good as anyone in the country. Just hope Dobbs or whoever can actually utilize them like they should be used.

Is there a credible source on Peterman transferring? Because he seems focused on graduating and getting his degree at UT. I could see him playing another year as a graduate transfer, if he has eligibility left.

See Kirkland and Phillips Monday..Amadi is very possible too although I never trust going head to head with OleMiss. Hopefully Sapp, Love, Allen or another Olineman, really want Justin Martin and with the Peterman rumors being pretty much a lock he leaves then getting S.Jones, Francois or somebody as a 3rd QB could become very important.

Have you heard something that could even possibly lead you to believing that we cold flip Francois from Florida St. cause if you have and it's not just something you woke up feeling one day please do tell.

Have you heard something that could even possibly lead you to believing that we cold flip Francois from Florida St. cause if you have and it's not just something you woke up feeling one day please do tell.

Francois reached out to the coaching staff recently. Hes not happy at FSU since they took another qb after taking a verbal from him. Not sure why hes interested in Tennessee since hed be part of a 3 qb class.

Bussey to the hill isn't happening.

Preston Williams isn't going anywhere.

Ugo, Who has been surrounded by Tennessee commits this week is having mixed emotions, He and Philips may separate as not playing at the same school

Kirkland Jr, Who I firmly believe has already committed to our coaches is announcing Monday to ensure his spot for an EE

Walker, As I've read from some respected posters on here and VQ state we are in a real good position.

I think we lose Jackson.

VN Store

Back