Who's next to commit?

We're two and half months away from the season and I am already excited. Thanks CBJ for all the passion and effort you and your staff have given. I can't remember being this excited for TN football in a long time.:rock:

By the way to answer your question ...

possibly Cameron Ordway

That's what I'm thinking. And hoping

McKenzie

Richmond

Sapp

Ordway

Phillips

DJ Jones

In that order IMO. That's it for 2015.

Woods sticks and either he or Bruce move to CB.

I expect Van Jefferson and Justin Martin to be on that list. I do not know how the numbers will work themselves out but I expect them to be Vols.

I expect Van Jefferson and Justin Martin to be on that list. I do not know how the numbers will work themselves out but I expect them to be Vols.

I tell myself Martin would have committed at camp IF they were ready to take him. I'm curious if he will be part of the class. Not being able to take trips till after Dec 8th, I just think he would have done something the weekend before last. JMO

I see your reasoning, I just see them taking two more DBs. Whether tht is Martin/Brazil to go alongside Ordway idk. I also wonder about OL. I think we would like to take two more and same with LB but the numbers will have to shake out for that to happen.

VN Store

Back