Who's next to commit?

We're two and half months away from the season and I am already excited. Thanks CBJ for all the passion and effort you and your staff have given. I can't remember being this excited for TN football in a long time.:rock:

By the way to answer your question ...

possibly Cameron Ordway

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
In-state 4* IMO if it happens today. Although Shy Tuttle seems like he may do something soon. Most just assume it's UNC, but it sounds like they are starting to worry a bit about TN with him.

Earlier Justin Martin was complaining about his JUCO and then asked coach Jones to follow him. Shortly after is when Dylan Jackson tweeted we might be adding on

We're two and half months away from the season and I am already excited. Thanks CBJ for all the passion and effort you and your staff have given. I can't remember being this excited for TN football in a long time.:rock:

By the way to answer your question ...

possibly Cameron Ordway

I think that its Cameron Ordway as well, he seems to really be a TN lean for sure and we have been on him for sometime now. GBO!!

we can add 60, butch will find a way. There is a new "orange shirt" I think it allows 15-30 years olds to play regardless of eligibility/being professional or having an agent. Just what I heard on the internets.

How many spots does Butch have left to offer?

As many as he wants to offer. Commitments are just that. All that matters are the 24 or 25 who sign in February. Numbers are meaningless right now, last year's class should have taught everyone that.

Last edited:
Be curious how our total team speed compares to the upper SEC after this cycle. Seems like everyone that is being recruited on the edges and skill positions are very fast.

Wait, there are two of these threads with the exact subject line. Now I don't know if I should ignore 1, both, or neither?

VN Store

Back