Who would you like to see a home and home with?

Yep. I'm a big fan of both. UT alum, born and raised in Michigan. Last time they played UT destroyed Michigan. Would hope to see closer games and maybe a 1-1 split. Sorry.

#2 Ohio State.
#3 Texas
#4 Clemson
#5 Notre Dame

1. UCLA
2. USC
3. Washington State
4. Clemson
5. Florida State
6. Texas
7. Oklahoma State
8. Montana (for some new recruiting territory)
9. Michigan
10. Ohio State

Ohio State. Esp going forward when we get better. They have a cup cake walk each yeah, struggle and sometimes get spanked each year before they even get to their main challenge of trying to taking down the 2 Michigan teams.

I work with a guy from Ohio that talks so much smack about all other teams. Esp when an SEC team gets taken down by another SEC team. Then towards the end of the year really ramps it up when SEC are usually injuries all over the field from their tough schedules. All while Ohio plays jokes of opponents all year. The only saving grace is Ohio plays the 2 Michigan teams at the end of their schedule each year, and they usually get caught by at least one of them. Then their record can’t rebound.

Nebraska (September only)
Colorado
Miami
Notre Dame (September only)
Michigan State
Wisconsin
USC
UNLV
Washington
West Virginia
BYU (I think you'd dig Provo)
Boise State
LOL. Provo? If you are a Momo you would. Other than that, notsomuch. SLC is OK.

That being said I am planning on going to the BYU game out there. I still have a lot of friends in the area. I hope we kick the **** out of them

I
I always tell the Texicans (who think their state is the greatest) that if it wasn't for the boys from Tennessee they would still be a part of Mexico.
I went to the Alamo a few years ago, and it is true that Tennesseans were more than well represented there. Made me proud.

Add 9th SEC game, play the gumps and then rotate 2 other west teams home and home.

The lists posted for OOC teams look good too. Rotate 1 home and home there and then have 2 pay games. 1 warm up game to start the season and the other one for HC.

Next year we have 2 bye weeks, one should have been filled with another P5. Then we would have the chance to go 16-0.
HELL NO to the 9th game. SEC is tough enough without beating up on each other even more. The rest of the country wants that because they want to see more SEC losses and they know there is only one way to get that. Set us up with the Little 10 or 12 or PAc 12 but not more eating of our own.

HELL NO to the 9th game. SEC is tough enough without beating up on each other even more. The rest of the country wants that because they want to see more SEC losses and they know there is only one way to get that. Set us up with the Little 10 or 12 or PAc 12 but not more eating of our own.
I’m expecting the playoffs to go to 8 teams with an auto bid for the P5 champs. I enjoy going to watching and winning BIG games. Lame games are for the P6 conferences.

UCLA. I was a sophomore in 65 when the Vols peed in the Rose Bowl bound Bruins Cheerios. Their coach, Tommy Protho, had a conniption fit. All the games since have been thrilling.

VN Store

Back