Who would you like to see a home and home with?

To me Va Tech is a no brainer natural rivalry. Lane Stadium while no t Neyland is a great atmosphere and personally I would love to shut up some of the Hokies in the TriCities.
I hope the Hokie faithful have stopped running their mouths. WGWTFA 2 years ago and they suck this year.........

Top from each division

ACC

Clemson

Big 12

Texas

Big 10

Penn State

Pac 10

USC

Independent

Notre Dame

USC, nothing like seeing the Vols play in the downtown Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, no brainer.

I hope the Hokie faithful have stopped running their mouths. WGWTFA 2 years ago and they suck this year.........

I live and work in the tri cities and after the BoB they have all noticably gotten quieter. They wanted some of Tennessee till they actually got some.

Reactions: robtom
I would like to see a home and home against Arizona State University. We have never played them, and they have a pretty good following. I'm a VOL through and though, but my daughter is an ASU grad, she loves VOLS football more though. lol Would be cool to see that game!
Having recently moved to Phoenix, I'm down with this.

Reactions: volfan51128
Texas, Michigan, and USC are the most obvious.

Love to get an Oregon one set back up again. The 2 Arizona schools would be cool. Virginia Tech, UNC, and WVU should for sure happen.

We have, OU, BYU, Pitt, and Nebraska ones coming up I believe.

I would like to see a home and home against Arizona State University. We have never played them, and they have a pretty good following. I'm a VOL through and though, but my daughter is an ASU grad, she loves VOLS football more though. lol Would be cool to see that game!
Texas.

It would take some time but all non conf. teams we have a losing record with if able. Start with teams that are 1 game up on us then go to teams with 2 wins up on us and so forth. Got some paying back to do.

Add 9th SEC game, play the gumps and then rotate 2 other west teams home and home.

The lists posted for OOC teams look good too. Rotate 1 home and home there and then have 2 pay games. 1 warm up game to start the season and the other one for HC.

Next year we have 2 bye weeks, one should have been filled with another P5. Then we would have the chance to go 16-0.

VN Store

Back