Who will be starting WR's

gobravesvols16

With all 3 starting WR's leaving who will likely replace them? Pick 3 from this list.

1.Slick Shelley
2.Austin Rogers
3.Josh Briscoe
4.Lucas Taylor
5.Quinton Hancock
6.Brent Vinson
7.Kenny O'Neal
8.Gerald Jones

Did I leave anybody off the list?

I'd say Taylor, Briscoe, and Hancock, but it's really up in the air...there isnt a whole lot of game proven talent there, though plenty of potential

Brent Vinson, Kenny O'Neal, and Taylor/Briscoe/Rogers. With the rest just giving depth.

With all 3 starting WR's leaving who will likely replace them? Pick 3 from this list.

1.Slick Shelley
2.Austin Rogers
3.Josh Briscoe
4.Lucas Taylor
5.Quinton Hancock
6.Brent Vinson
7.Kenny O'Neal
8.Gerald Jones

These will be the ones IMO.

1.Slick Shelley
2.Austin Rogers
3.Josh Briscoe
4.Lucas Taylor
5.Quinton Hancock
6.Brent Vinson
7.Kenny O'Neal
8.Gerald Jones

Did I leave anybody off the list?
.........Bill Grimes?

Austin Rogers will be ahead of anyone on the Vols' current roster.

O "Neil is a 5 star JUCO with decent size who runs a 4.4. Played at FSU his freshman year too, I believe... I would hope he's starting.

I think we're going to see a lot more of Cottam in the passing game.

1. O'Neal
2. Vinson
3. Hancock
4. Briscoe
5. Jones
6. Rodgers
7. Campbell (red shirt)
8. Evans (red shirt)
9. Maples (red shirt)
10. Shelley
11. Woods
12. Grimes
10000000000000000: Lucas Taylor

Why the lack of love for Taylor? He is an under sized, modestly recruited player who has made some contributions - and arguably one of the most exciting plays of the year.

Sorry, Jack, but I just don't see Taylor as a starter - Just a weapon that you can use sometimes. I hope he proves me wrong, though.:thumbsup:

I'm not talking just about this year. He also had the fumbled punt at Alabama last year at midfield that killed us

He was also a freshman. Not exactly the most brilliant move of our coaching staff to put a true freshman back there in one of the game's most crucial plays.

VN Store

Back