Who wants in on a little project?

Well I got whistled, was given a F-, and had to take a lap :) ---- but I still think you should consider running it up the flag pole with the AD. What you are doing again might be tasteful and fine - but it's a slippery slope and Bubba from Wartburg may decide he's going to be sending out recruiting blasts next.

Carry on.
Wartburg huh? I would have used oakdale or coalfield if I was going to use a Morgan county reference. ;)

Reactions: TheBigOne10
@Geaux_Vols

Have you ever thought of doing a graphic of Neyland Stadium? Something like "Welcome to Neyland Stadium - Population 102,455".

636313130779982079-UT2.png

Or you could play off helping us win our 7th National Championship.

Or maybe do something like "Looking for a few good Volunteers" with the sign.

4fd5949098049ea80993aa98d81cab0a--ut-football-tennessee-football.jpg

You have an awesome talent. And VN appreciates the time and effort you put into these kinds of things. Hopefully I'm not bothering you by offering up suggestions, but with the way the college game is changing, social media looks to have an even larger impact than it's already had. I think your designs could be big in helping recruiting efforts. If for nothing else, just in putting Tennessee's name back out there on the big stage. Thank you for what you do.
Could do an uncle sam of Pruitt in regards to the volunteer idea Edit: Maybe I'll just paint it

@Geaux_Vols

Have you ever thought of doing a graphic of Neyland Stadium? Something like "Welcome to Neyland Stadium - Population 102,455".

636313130779982079-UT2.png

Or you could play off helping us win our 7th National Championship.

Or maybe do something like "Looking for a few good Volunteers" with the sign.

4fd5949098049ea80993aa98d81cab0a--ut-football-tennessee-football.jpg

You have an awesome talent. And VN appreciates the time and effort you put into these kinds of things. Hopefully I'm not bothering you by offering up suggestions, but with the way the college game is changing, social media looks to have an even larger impact than it's already had. I think your designs could be big in helping recruiting efforts. If for nothing else, just in putting Tennessee's name back out there on the big stage. Thank you for what you do.

You know what creatives hate? Suggestions from noobs.

lol...so he can just be eaten when we finally go xv-nulla and some moran in here "wins" the bet? terrible fate. terrible.
Deserved for calling me a noob. Make fun of my suggestions all you want, but I'm no noob, dammit! :mad:

lol

Let creatives create, they don't need notes from the studio!
if we did that, y'all would never get anything done. someone has to draw some lines for you guys......lol.

you come up with the ideas...we'll let you know if they're doable or not..... :)

if we did that, y'all would never get anything done. someone has to draw some lines for you guys......lol.

you come up with the ideas...we'll let you know if they're doable or not..... :)

I don't know what I want...but I know what I don't want when I see it.

So for those of us that don't Twitter, how's this going?

I played guitar in a cover band. Newt might call me a "creative" lol i'll just say that while I definitely hated all the song suggestions from drunkards, if a band mate had an idea or critique regarding my playing I wanted to hear it. Not exactly "noob" suggestions, but we don't know if ole Weez is a total noob to the designs either. I get Newt's point, but it doesn't always apply. Suggestions can often spark great fresh ideas if you keep an open mind to them.

Okay, I think we've successfully taken this thread to /off topic. Carry on.

VN Store

Back