Who wants in on a little project?

Not a bad idea to put out ones for some of the top guys we have committed. Lewis, Brooks, Willis, Brown, K. Evans, Salter, and Wilcoxson. Maybe others. Publicity never hurts, and showing love to those who have already committed is never a bad thing.

THIS, all day long. We gotta keep the ones we have.

Well I got whistled, was given a F-, and had to take a lap :) ---- but I still think you should consider running it up the flag pole with the AD. What you are doing again might be tasteful and fine - but it's a slippery slope and Bubba from Wartburg may decide he's going to be sending out recruiting blasts next.

Carry on.
JUCH0mJ.gif

Mentioned a few names last night, but hard to know where guys sit on the coach's board. Still, I would think Dietrick Pennington is a take if he wants in, so that might be one to put out there. Also, I know everyone says Michigan lean, but maybe Junior Colson?

Names I mentioned last night : Diego Pounds, Travali Price, Malcolm Johnson, Jr.

Other names I've thought of but not sure where we stand: Dont'e Thornton, Isaiah Johnson(though it's rumored he could fail to qualify academically), William Parker, Dylan Fairchild, Moliki Matavao, Jamon Dumas-Johnson (LB teammate of Willis), Dink Jackson, Prince Kollie.

Would be cool if GV and AV could team up on this. AV probably has a better understanding of the coach's board.

Just spitballin' some thoughts.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Well I got whistled, was given a F-, and had to take a lap :) ---- but I still think you should consider running it up the flag pole with the AD. What you are doing again might be tasteful and fine - but it's a slippery slope and Bubba from Wartburg may decide he's going to be sending out recruiting blasts next

DigGrave.jpg

@Geaux_Vols

Have you ever thought of doing a graphic of Neyland Stadium? Something like "Welcome to Neyland Stadium - Population 102,455".

636313130779982079-UT2.png

Or you could play off helping us win our 7th National Championship.

Or maybe do something like "Looking for a few good Volunteers" with the sign.

4fd5949098049ea80993aa98d81cab0a--ut-football-tennessee-football.jpg

You have an awesome talent. And VN appreciates the time and effort you put into these kinds of things. Hopefully I'm not bothering you by offering up suggestions, but with the way the college game is changing, social media looks to have an even larger impact than it's already had. I think your designs could be big in helping recruiting efforts. If for nothing else, just in putting Tennessee's name back out there on the big stage. Thank you for what you do.

VN Store

Back