Who is your new team moving forward

Any Tennessee "fan" who picked a different team should be permanently banned.

*Full disclosure, I haven't gone through this thread because the premise is so stupid*

Still a VFL, even though it will probably land me in a padded room.

I am proud of my alma mater, Murray State. They played UGA even for a quarter and they likely scored more points against the Dawgs (17) than the Vols will.

I’m a UT fan. That includes the entire school, and all the sports. I don’t have another team. I might become apathetic towards the football program because it is so very hard to watch. Even then, I’m still a fan. If you jump ship, then you were never a true fan. Pruitt will get his opportunity, and each of us will support the team as best we can. I will still watch UT games, but I reserve the right to turn the channel or turn the TV off. I can only torture myself so much. It’s a good thing the Braves are winning right now, SMH.

There is no other team. I will probably go watch some local college football this Saturday. Haven’t done that in several years.

I may be feeling a little fair weather at the moment but I will just stop watching CFB altogether before I pick a new team.

Reactions: Orange_Crush
My Rams are playing the Panthers today and the Brickyard 400 is on as well. Glad I've always enjoyed other teams and sports besides the Vols. The Rams have provided me with more suffering than the Vols have in my lifetime.

By the way, I'll never pull for any team in college sports except for the Vols.

Just curious after reading this entire thread.
If you are a Vol fan, did you go to school in Knoxville or somewhere else?
Asking for a friend...

Just waiting for basketball season. I know that team will be down some as well but expect they will give us a lot more effort and excitement were never gonna get from this football team.

I can be found 20ft up a tree chasing bambi. No way am I watching our train wreck when season opens.

ETSU. Taking baby steps to becoming a pretty good football program. New stadium, great atmosphere and fan support.

VN Store

Back