Who is your new team moving forward

I’ll always be a Vol fan. I also pull for WCU as I graduated from there. Both suck at football lol.

LSU and Oklahoma will be fun to watch. LSU has the edge defensively and Oklahoma has the offensive advantage. I Hope to see these two play one another in the playoffs.

Barnes always underperforms

You are a fool, period. Yes, we lost to an AU team in the SEC Championship game and got beat on by a very good team in the NCAA Tournament. Yes, Barnes spanking the **** out of UK with their loaded 5 star roster vs UT's primarly 3 star roster is underperforming. Get out of here with that nonsense you negative azz!

You are a fool, period. Yes, we lost to an AU team in the SEC Championship game and got beat on by a very good team in the NCAA Tournament. Yes, Barnes spanking the **** out of UK with their loaded 5 star roster vs UT's primarly 3 star roster is underperforming. Get out of here with that nonsense you negative azz!
And got beat by an average Purdue team. Best UT basketball team any of us have ever seen and they couldn’t get out of the sweet 16. Truth hurts

Reactions: CJBlaze
And got beat by an average Purdue team. Best UT basketball team any of us have ever seen and they couldn’t get out of the sweet 16. Truth hurts

Yeah, The average team that beat out Mich St, Wisc, and Mich for 1st place in the Big10. Stop sniffing glue. It creates brain damage idiot!!!

Reactions: TennTom and jp1
Bone. Grant Williams. Admiral Schofield. Only sweet 16 idiot.

Do the world a favor and go lay in the interstate! Yeah, all those guys were recruited as 5 stars like UKs roster. Isn't that right? Barnes coached them up and developed them to perform like 5 star players!!! I am done arguing with a brain dead child.

Do the world a favor and go lay in the interstate! Yeah, all those guys were recruited as 5 stars like UKs roster. Isn't that right? Barnes coached them up and developed them to perform like 5 star players!!! I am done arguing with a brain dead child.

Agree. Rick Barnes basically saved TN Bball from falling a part. It is hard to advance in the tournament and usually takes a lot of luck. TN, just like in football, doesn't tend to get a lot of luck.

Reactions: VolsGrad1989
Witch Doctor rooting for the Iranian National Soccer team. (Same a Gator fan born in Tenn. Right?) Witch Doctor have no choice to root for the Vols and PRAY someone like Kiffin would consider us after this season

Bones Never Lie.

Reactions: kcvols1
If we shut the program down I’ll go Clemson.

Close to home. Got the orange and white. Beats Bama. If they’d just schedule UF and kick their teeth in every year it’d be almost perfect.

Almost.

Reactions: Booker512
I’ve always kinda liked them Auburn Tigers...who am i kiddin my pride wont let me swap teams, even for a season.

Here is some truth.....most of your posts annoy me because they are mostly unintelligent (like the one above), but I always put up with it because you were a fellow vol fan. Since you have now switched sides can you please join their message board and leave this one? It would make it more enjoyable for most of us. Thanks!

VN Store

Back