Who Is This Coach....

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
In a 12 month span 1 coach in the 2000's has lost to every SEC east team in a row. He has no BCS title games to his credit as HC. Last off season he had 6 players arrested, one was involved in a brutal beating of highschool student which included stripping them and urinating on them and he is still on that team. He was famous in 07 for bushleague stunts during or after games. He has beat Florida twice in 7 years with the program having 3 wins since 1990. He is 3-5 against teams that finish the season in the top 10.

anyone?

Nope I looked it up. Yall think we suck against Florida, Georgia is 3 and 15 against the gators since 1990. Anyway yes it could be Richt he beat them in 04 and 07.

What does that have to do with anything? Learn to stay on topic.
You're the one blathering about the results of games Richt didn't coach against Florida. Just keep protecting your sacred cow of a football coach. He's delivering the kind of mediocrity you deserve.

What does that have to do with anything? Learn to stay on topic.

It is called pot calling kettle black. If you're going to come down on Richt not beating Florida, then you can't then turn around and ignore Fulmer's brilliance against the team in Gainesville...

It is called pot calling kettle black. If you're going to come down on Richt not beating Florida, then you can't then turn around and ignore Fulmer's brilliance against the team in Gainesville...

Oh...thats what its called. So Fulmer hasnt had alot of success against Florida? Wow, thats the first I have heard about it.

The outcome had a lot more to do with a banged up Tebow rushing for -15 yards than it did with a goofy celebration penalty.
I think Tebow's rushing totals had something to do with a fired up defensive unit from UGA. They were not very good and made a good offense look pedestrian at best.

We can argue the merits of the move by Richt and nobody knows the answer, but I think it did something for them.

I think Tebow's rushing totals had something to do with a fired up defensive unit from UGA. They were not very good and made a good offense look pedestrian at best.

We can argue the merits of the move by Richt and nobody knows the answer, but I think it did something for them.
Their players say it did. That's good enough for me.

Did you expect the players to say that the move was stupid?

I still think it was a bad idea, but they won, so who am I to criticize?

Did you expect the players to say that the move was stupid?

I still think it was a bad idea, but they won, so who am I to criticize?
that win was their whole season. they played about 4000 light years over their heads. something was responsible

VN Store

Back