Who is the greatest pro wrestler of all time?

Voting

• Sting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bret Hart

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Shawn Michaels

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rowdy Roddy Piper

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • The Rock

• Macho Man Randy Savage

• Ric Flair

Votes: 22 55.0%
  • Hulk Hogan

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Undertaker

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Stone Cold Steve Austin

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It depends on what metric you use to determine what the greatest is. Best in ring skills could be HBK or Brett Hart. Best promo, Stone Cold or The Rock. Best draw, Hogan. If you take all those metrics and combine them into one, it has to be Flair. He could work with a limb noodle and make it look good, his promos were second to none, and he drew as good as Hogan.

It depends on what metric you use to determine what the greatest is. Best in ring skills could be HBK or Brett Hart. Best promo, Stone Cold or The Rock. Best draw, Hogan. If you take all those metrics and combine them into one, it has to be Flair. He could work with a limb noodle and make it look good, his promos were second to none, and he drew as good as Hogan.
Ultimately, it seems like what people remember about professional wrestlers is promos/ability to draw. In-ring skills are great, but 20 years from now what really sticks with people are the promos. If you search YouTube for Flair, Stone Cold, The Rock, etc., the majority of the content that gets pulled up are their promos. If you mention the name "Ric Flair" somewhere, inevitably someone will instantaneously go "Woooo!" It's unreal.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
The entire package has to be Flair. Great technical wrestler, outstanding showmanship and mic skills, and he sold moves better than any big name person I can remember. The way he would take shots and then walk a few steps then flop down is just amazing.

My favorite is Bret Hart. I felt like he was the most realistic wreslter. The one who did the most for the business is, undoubtedly, Hulk Hogan. No debate there. The total package though, in my opinion, is The Rock. He had it all - excellent in-ring ability, the look, and the absolute best promos ever, no question.

giphy.gif

I missed this poll, but my .02... Flair is the GOAT. I would say Ricky Steamboat if he were as good on the mic as he was in the ring. Kenny Omega has a claim to the throne for the current generation.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
I am not sure what is meant by the greatest...like who did the most/had the most impactful career? It's either Hogan or Flair. Most talented (promos, stature, skill in the ring) is the Rock and it's not even close, IMO. He was too good to stay in wrestling for 1 decade, let alone 3 or 4.

I am not sure what is meant by the greatest...like who did the most/had the most impactful career? It's either Hogan or Flair. Most talented (promos, stature, skill in the ring) is the Rock and it's not even close, IMO. He was too good to stay in wrestling for 1 decade, let alone 3 or 4.
"Most impactful career" is Hogan. I don't think there is anybody in the United States who wouldn't instantly recognize him, even if you haven't watched a nanosecond of wrestling and know/care absolutely nothing about it.

Flair put the Woo in Rocky Top

*My favorite quote "those people in Tennessee ain't liked me since I made Dolly Parton ride Space Mountain"

Screenshot_20220505-121538_DuckDuckGo.jpg

The Nature Boy > Everyone else

Last edited:
Now if you're talking inside the ring, I'm saying Brett Hart was the best wrestler. (Out of this list)

VN Store

Back