Who is the d-line coach CBS mentioned?

I get that Wars have been fought over Females. I guess I remember how dumb I was at 17-18, but damn, 20 years later it seems so stupid. I guess Bryce Brown is a primo example of that .

Thanks for the response

Yes sir remember what worked for Bryce almost cost us dearly with South Carolina trio. Lacy magic wasn't as welcomed down there.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Maybe you need to truly know the definition of nepotism because your example ain’t it. All HC hire guys in their Rolodex which they’ve been around at some point in their careers. Also I’m not sure why you named Weinke. He is coaching a guy who’s best is our worse and has as many say Given his all. Kid just not good and his position group has been limited to injuries and COVID. So again gv me another irrelevant response because I know it’s coming. We lost to UGA and Bama ok relax. Ky beat us due to qb mistakes. That’s on the coaches. We have 2 yrs left in a rebuild plan deal with it or find another team.
My favorite thing is when fans tell other fans to find another team because they don’t like their opinions

VN Store

Back