Who has big enough “balls”………

Honestly thats happened before as well. Side note, you'd be surprised how many people steal range balls. Weirdest darn thing.
No, I wouldn't. I was a starter/marshal at a course for a couple of years after retiring. I've seen people stash entire bags into their trunks.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I will tell you that I'm 35 years old and got in some kids face last night who was throwing something. I sat there and watched a bottle leave his hand and get launched into a police officer and the Enzo and I just had enough. When I asked him do you think it's funny to hit a cop with a water bottle out of nowhere he laughed and said he did. Complete trash.

Yes yes, throwing half empty plastic bottles is like murdering 5 innocent police.

I think you forgot the blue font.
Except for the whole not one policeman was murdered issue. But yes, the NCAA and SEC seem to treat Tennessee like they’ve committed the sin of being of the wrong party, so maybe I see your analogy.

No social media, phone cameras, etc., back then. Had there been it would have been just as big of a deal
Regionally Televised games with 1/3 the camera footage. I can't remember what year that Tennessee be Alabama 24-0 at Neyland, but Alabama had the ball at the Tennessee 30 and an Alabama Fan ran onto the field and ran the ball into the endzone while Alabama was huddled up. A took it to the endzone with both Middle fingers up.

Last edited:
Reactions: USAFgolferVol
Calling back our TD is a "Dog Bites Man" story. Fans throwing bottles is a "Man Bites Dog" story that gets attention and righteous condemnation.

And address n phone number.

We are now facing more penalties and sanctions.

Thanks guys!
We're facing a fine not sanctions according to from my understanding. I was in Y8 and watching it looked like it was from the student section. I'm up under the overhang so I couldn't see if it was coming from the upper deck.

If a school can be penalized for actions of fans what is stopping infiltration into opposing fanbases to “kick things up a bit” get the true fans riled up to take the heat…..notninlike the paid rioters we’ve seen forever

VN Store

Back