Who has big enough “balls”………

That play won’t be shown or talked about as a scandal because of the jackasses in the stands who decided to make the game about themselves and hijack the game…… if the delay and debris don’t happen, all the shows would be talking about would be the defensive touchdown taken back. But no, Tennessee gonna Tennessee themselves
Disagree. The storyline was always going to be about Corral, Lane, and 2 fortunate escapes in a row. That TD maybe would’ve gotten a 2 second blip but no one would’ve been called on the carpet for that. Wishful thinking there.

Yes yes, throwing half empty plastic bottles is like murdering 5 innocent police.

I think you forgot the blue font.

Read Sankey's statement and I agree maybe I do need a Blue Font. But for those that don't think I do then so be it. Those that do so be it. You brought it up so I will follow it. Causing the death 5 people is a crime of which 30% to 40% of Congress thinks it was ok. You are going to have some idiots blow this off because they are just Stupid Fs and only care about themselves.

Last edited:
Disagree. The storyline was always going to be about Corral, Lane, and 2 fortunate escapes in a row. That TD maybe would’ve gotten a 2 second blip but no one would’ve been called on the carpet for that. Wishful thinking there.

The SEC would have had to make a statement on the officiating on that play. That play is just as bad as the SEC refs who messed up the Memphis vs Miss State punt return…..

Now the only statement that will be made with be the League on our idiot fans.

Reactions: Rocky Top Raby

And no it’s not wishful thinking. The league office would have to make a statement on a controversial play like they always do. They wouldn’t make a statement commending good play by Ole Miss. you misunderstand what I said. There is a reason why the league office on officiating has people that comment on controversial plays weekly.

They focused more on pretty boy Floyd than the game. Made it about Lane's return.. Vol fans don't have short memories, at least the ones that were around during his short stay here. He started the **** show we've witnessed for 11 years. Leaving like he did tanked the program.

Guys, the golf ball was for stress and anxiety. It just slipped of course when throwing the hands in the air exasperated that fans were throwing stuff. Please respect the fans privacy in this difficult time.

Reactions: VolsSince78
And no it’s not wishful thinking. The league office would have to make a statement on a controversial play like they always do. They wouldn’t make a statement commending good play by Ole Miss. you misunderstand what I said. There is a reason why the league office on officiating has people that comment on controversial plays weekly.
I thought you were talking about the media talking heads. The league should still comment on that play but, yes, they’ll spend time on the throwing issue now. No reason they can’t do both though.

SIGH! I'm one of the guilty.
Name: Dr. Ryan Jira
Address: Nr Rly Reservation Booking Office
Station Rd, KalyanCity, MumbaiState
Province/OblastMaharashtra
Zip Code/Post Code 421301
Phone Number 952512304548
Mom's Maiden Name: Ashlynn Panasci
First Pet was Naja, a cobra I found as a baby

I threw trash because I had to clear the stuff out of our single room house. There was nowhere to sit and sleep otherwise. Or do brain replacement surgery for Vols fans who come to save medical expenses which are prohibitive in your country, plus I do good work. Indicative by my former patients last night at Vols-Rebels game. I'm available for new appointments, by the way.

Reactions: 1986sugarvols
I thought you were talking about the media talking heads. The league should still comment on that play but, yes, they’ll spend time on the throwing issue now. No reason they can’t do both though.

The league office won’t now because these jackwagons sucked up all the oxygen. Sad stuff

VN Store

Back