Who else is done? (merged)

These are the types of games Butch has to win. We had the better team and we were at home.
We have the worst OL in the conference. Tough to win until that is rectified.

CBJ needs to re-evaluate their OL recruitment and coaching. Maybe replace Mahoney with a proven OL coach, who is a proven recruiter. Why? Most of the blame thus far belongs on the OL failures. Their lack of OL recruiting has contributed to this.

They either mis-evaluated Blair, Weisman, Kendrick, and Sanders, if none of them can beat true freshmen in this class. I think Blair is getting hosed. He is probably the best OT we have and they are keeping him on the sideline for some strange reason. Can't believe if he is THAT deficient, they couldn't have seen it in their recruiting evaluations.

Weisman is bigger and meaner than Crowder, and should be the starting C

Reactions: 2 people
I am done with this Team, ill watch but have no hopes of winning any big games, we'll beat the chumps they pay to come here and beat, other than that, i expect to lose everygame otherwise, the offence is horrible....

We have the worst OL in the conference. Tough to win until that is rectified.

CBJ needs to re-evaluate their OL recruitment and coaching. Maybe replace Mahoney with a proven OL coach, who is a proven recruiter. Why? Most of the blame thus far belongs on the OL failures. Their lack of OL recruiting has contributed to this.

They either mis-evaluated Blair, Weisman, Kendrick, and Sanders, if none of them can beat true freshmen in this class. I think Blair is getting hosed. He is probably the best OT we have and they are keeping him on the sideline for some strange reason. Can't believe if he is THAT deficient, they couldn't have seen it in their recruiting evaluations.

Weisman is bigger and meaner than Crowder, and should be the starting C

The Blair situation baffles me. If we missed on our evaluation so did 30 of the best programs in the country who pursued him relentlessly. Something isn't right. I just can't fathom him being worse than Kerbyson.

No, it's not. It's year 5 on a rebuilding. Year 6 of a train wreck that is UT football. You don't get do over years or a reset button every time you fire a HC.

May actually be the dumbest post ive ever read. Seriously. Ever.

Reactions: 3 people
Our oline is a bunch of 18 yr old kids and out d line is mainly dooleys recruits. When ut is all cbj kids we will win these games with ease until then give the kids a break

No, I don't. And anyone who considers themselves decent fans never should. Anyone who quits, as I said before, can go **** themselves.

keep pumpin' that sunshine.

also stop acting like spoiled fans are bailing after one bad season. there's HS kids that don't really have a memory of tennessee being good.

fandom is like marriage, it's a two way street.

At least for a while?

I have paid my dues as a fan.

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split cha...If you are looking for miracles then take your ass to church...This stuff takes while to build..And since I've never seen you post on here you won't be missed :salute:

tired? people were tired 5 years ago...

And we've had 3 coaches since then.

If anyone's tired it's the poor bastard who has to update the head coach profile on the utsports website.

But hey, what's another coaching change matter now?

What some fail to realize is, you DO hit the reset button and start over when you hire a new coach.

We gave ourselves the death penalty when we castrated Fulmer. Now we wonder where our manhood went when some of us act like *****es.

"This is what I asked for. This is what I deserve. Careful what you ask for."

311 - Lose: 311 - Lose (lyrics) - YouTube

keep pumpin' that sunshine.

also stop acting like spoiled fans are bailing after one bad season. there's HS kids that don't really have a memory of tennessee being good.

fandom is like marriage, it's a two way street.

No it's not, buddy. Real fandom is unconditional.

VN Store

Back