Who do you want to beat the most next year??!!

As I was looking through the schedule of next year was thinking about who I want to beat the most and those teams that if we lose to I’m not going to be as upset ( but all losses are losses and still bring me down). I also was thinking about this year if we still had two losses but they were to USC and Pitt and beating UGA and going to the SECCG.

So thinking about who do you want to bear the most next year? If you had to rank 1. You will win the game and win it by more than 2 TD too 8) you will lose by more than 2 TDs

1) UGA
2) Bama
3) USC
4) Vandy
5) mizzou
6) Florida
7) Texas AM
8) Kentucky

Would rather beat UGA and Bama and sacrifice TAMU and Kentucky IF……IF……IF we were to lose ONLY 2 games.

Thoughts?? Am I crazy to win Georgia and Bama and lose to UK and TAMU but want to win them all of course!!! Right??
This is a dumb question! I want to beat every team on our schedule. Sure, I loathe Bama, Florida, Gamecocks and Georgia but I want to beat every team on every Saturday or any day of the week we play. Go Vols.

201102-2x1-app-hero-trump-biden-ew-2.jpg

As I was looking through the schedule of next year was thinking about who I want to beat the most and those teams that if we lose to I’m not going to be as upset ( but all losses are losses and still bring me down). I also was thinking about this year if we still had two losses but they were to USC and Pitt and beating UGA and going to the SECCG.

So thinking about who do you want to bear the most next year? If you had to rank 1. You will win the game and win it by more than 2 TD too 8) you will lose by more than 2 TDs

1) UGA
2) Bama
3) USC
4) Vandy
5) mizzou
6) Florida
7) Texas AM
8) Kentucky

Would rather beat UGA and Bama and sacrifice TAMU and Kentucky IF……IF……IF we were to lose ONLY 2 games.

Thoughts?? Am I crazy to win Georgia and Bama and lose to UK and TAMU but want to win them all of course!!! Right??
Alabama then Florida

Since I live AL it would be nice to beat them at Bryant-Denny but shutting up the obnoxious GA fans would be even better. Grew up in Chatt close to GA state line and lived in GA for 3 yrs. Worst fan base I have ever been around.

Reactions: CornDontGrow

1) UGA
2) Bama
3) USC
4) Vandy
5) mizzou
6) Florida
7) Texas AM
8) Kentucky

1) UGA
2) Bama
3) USC
4) Vandy
5) mizzou
6) Florida
7) Texas AM
8) Kentucky

All the above, but South Carolina is especially one that I hope we lay some wood on.

SC hands down. That game is what cost UT a shot at the playoffs. We lost Hooker for the season in that game as well. We should never get beat by USC Junior, let alone in that fashion.

Everybody.....like redheaded step child. No offense to redheads....or step children.

VN Store

Back